2009 Army Open House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all of you for this useful discussion and information

:bigeyes: this is interesting.. wanna bring my boys to check e place out!! :bsmilie:

3rd to 7th. Hope weekdays are open to public most probably i will go on weekdays not that crowded. :dunno:

when is Navy and Airforce Open House ? :sweat:

Hahaha, pl camp has super nice sunsets...
U can even catch a glimpse of the OCS tower so for those interested prepare to bring your telephotos.

Which spot? Within the exhibition grounds? Also Any canteen for visitors during open house to buy food and drinks?

Err.....just wondering if I'm able to bring my Sigma 150-500 lens in for this event or not? :think:

Better to confirm first...dun wanna go down all the way there lugging heavy equipment then kena turned away say "Sorry, your lens too big not allowed to enter." :cry:

is that week school hols? will be very crowded even on weekdays! :confused:

Err.....just wondering if I'm able to bring my Sigma 150-500 lens in for this event or not? :think:

Better to confirm first...dun wanna go down all the way there lugging heavy equipment then kena turned away say "Sorry, your lens too big not allowed to enter." :cry:

Maybe some guys who frequent such events can advice. Or simply just call or write in with your queries to the camp? I want to know too. Mine's longest only 300mm but just in case.

is that week school hols? will be very crowded even on weekdays! :confused:
3rd september is wednesay. The event starts on 3rd til 7th. School holidays starts on 7th (Monday). So if you go early on 3rd onwards wednesday should be freed of running childrens like ants.

Just checked out the event homepage at pair laba camp provided by people in this thread and there should be a tuck shop with food and water for purchase. Just need to know the best site to camp for sunset only :confused:

3rd september is wednesay. The event starts on 3rd til 7th. School holidays starts on 7th (Monday). So if you go early on 3rd onwards wednesday should be freed of running childrens like ants.

oic, thanks! ;)

Navy open house is the best.

Go free ride to go out of the sea area.

That time 2007, i took the last day , last ferry out to the sea.

and return back around 7pm.
Dark dark one. so cool.

3825003491_66c7afcb0d.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3538/3825003491_66c7afcb0d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.