2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosu_John said:
Yea I did. First timer. :)

Its a great opportunity to exhibit some photos from everyone. But the location is a little obscure, plus not many people know of this, so I'm guessing it won't really be able to reach out to the general public unless flyers are distributed.

I'm supposing the nearest MRT station is Clarke Quay?

Yes. i have to agree on that. it is a great opportunity to showcase your work. Last year I was there to attend the talk and exhibition.

I think Dhoby Ghaut is the nearest Station.

its very near mohammed sultan...
sian one of my prints didn't come out as I wanted... hmm wonder if i shld reprint it..

AngelZhou said:
noom69> too bad, already closed =) join for next year bro ^_^

nicholas > it doesnt show in screen or A4 printing - thats why I never noe. But my 'perfectionist' side keep on saying REPRINT! REPRINT!
Just drop it today - gonna pick tomolo n submit.

if you have any problem with the soft copy try save it on another name.
eg: AngelZhou changes it to Nicholas68

hahaha

slaam said:
its very near mohammed sultan...
sian one of my prints didn't come out as I wanted... hmm wonder if i shld reprint it..

Bro both of my print has some problem so the kind MR LEONG (shalomcolorlab from Bras Basah Complex) help me to reprint within 1/2 hr. Service No. 1.

nicholas68 said:
if you have any problem with the soft copy try save it on another name.
eg: AngelZhou changes it to Nicholas68

hahaha

-______-

BTW, my lecture gonna join the exhibition also ( another lecture told me ) wonder how he's work gonna look like.

Anyone has any idea the opening night how many people can go in?

Then how to walk there from Dhoby Ghout? It's near Fort Canning issit?

slaam > for me, REPRINT! I cannot stand it.

And tomolo i need to negociate so they dont distribute the copy wif the dust on it T_T i dun wan the blothced pix to spread T_T

nicholas68 said:
Bro both of my print has some problem so the kind MR LEONG (shalomcolorlab from Bras Basah Complex) help me to reprint within 1/2 hr. Service No. 1.

they also gimme special service. They gonna finish it today so tomolo morning I can pick =) I think the service is very good. The girl there is very friendly. They charge me the same discounted price eventhough the form said the discounted price only for first copy.

AngelZhou said:
-______-

BTW, my lecture gonna join the exhibition also ( another lecture told me ) wonder how he's work gonna look like.

Anyone has any idea the opening night how many people can go in?

Then how to walk there from Dhoby Ghout? It's near Fort Canning issit?

slaam > for me, REPRINT! I cannot stand it.

And tomolo i need to negociate so they dont distribute the copy wif the dust on it T_T i dun wan the blothced pix to spread T_T

Stay cool ok.

Walk from Dhoby Ghout it is the nearest MRT train Station. My office is around the corner.

Gosu_John said:
I'm supposing the nearest MRT station is Clarke Quay?

honestly to me, the nearest MRT is Dhoby Ghaut. < 10 mins leisure walk... that's all you need.

just collected my prints. seem a little under-expose leh. do they do some adjustments before printing it?

mohgui said:
just collected my prints. seem a little under-expose leh. do they do some adjustments before printing it?

Bro. where do you print it.

mohgui said:

now that i compare my first and second print at shalom, the second one also underexpose T_T i dunno why.

AngelZhou said:
now that i compare my first and second print at shalom, the second one also underexpose T_T i dunno why.

Aiyo, pls go and sleep to go early for the submission.

Just check my print look ok. May be is the light that is playing trick on you.

nicholas68 said:
Aiyo, pls go and sleep to go early for the submission.

Just check my print look ok. May be is the light that is playing trick on you.

nope. i put it side by side.

previous print got dots but the colour nicer.

new print is nice and clear but the colour a bit underexposed.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr *not satisfied*

I dont think I will come early bah, cuz i need to wait for my boyfriend to finish his work. Mostly I go there afternoon =) hope dun get lost hor.

this is Singapore. You will never get lost.

ok. Good night

nicholas68 said:
Bro. where do you print it.

shalom lor...

anyway, don't think i want to reprint them lah. no time liao. will just submit. will be there in the afternoon.

Lord_Angelus said:
Hope to see one of you people later when sending in the photo ^^

i gonna submit afternoon too - need to wait for my boyfriend to finish his work.

The thing is - how we recognize each other? :bsmilie:

AngelZhou said:
i gonna submit afternoon too - need to wait for my boyfriend to finish his work.

The thing is - how we recognize each other? :bsmilie:

That is a good one.

i went at 1.30pm.. bo lang eh..! i number 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.