1st pic post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosea said:
Wow,so good ah.. mind to take a shot and show it here. So this is good for portrait and we dont need to carry a heavy 70-200vr liao.
can you shoot some portrait close shot with 50mm, 1.8D ( this is the complete description of this lens,right).I want to see its effect.
Thanks

Shot of my collegue (who loves to be photographed!). Using D70 w/ 50mm 1.8D, ISO 200, aperture wide open at f/1.8

Hee, made mistake and focused on his nose instead of his eyes.. :embrass: newbie mistake :D
29989653.jpg

Gymrat76 said:
Shot of my collegue (who loves to be photographed!). Using D70 w/ 50mm 1.8D, ISO 200, aperture wide open at f/1.8

Hee, made mistake and focused on his nose instead of his eyes.. :embrass: newbie mistake :D
29989653.jpg

Gym that is quite good with DOF and sharpness even u focus on the nose.Is this lens heavy or just light and small. It is nikon lens, right..sorry just so newbie.
Haha, he wanna be a photographer, now you make him a model. :D

Thanks Hosea,

Took that shot in a hurry just before leaving the office (when I saw your earlier reply) :)

The 50mm is a small one, about 1/4 the size and 1/3 the weight of your kit lens. Go check out Nikon Sg's site to see a pic of it.. If you got more $$ then you can get the 50mm 1.4D instead :D

Gymrat76 said:
Thanks Hosea,

Took that shot in a hurry just before leaving the office (when I saw your earlier reply) :)

The 50mm is a small one, about 1/4 the size and 1/3 the weight of your kit lens. Go check out Nikon Sg's site to see a pic of it.. If you got more $$ then you can get the 50mm 1.4D instead :D

Gymrat, I really appreciate you shooting in your office just to help in my enquires. You are very helpful.
cheers

No problem dude! Like I said, he loves to be photographed :bsmilie:

:( 看起来好像没办法聚焦眼镜里面的眼睛啊?如果深度近视,是不是眼睛会模糊呢? :confused:

frankliu said:
:( 看起来好像没办法聚焦眼镜里面的眼睛啊?如果深度近视,是不是眼睛会模糊呢? :confused:

Think when focus on the eyes, it would be very sharp and that is the most important when capture people expression shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.