17th July 2012 4Minute's Fan Meet Session

fhoemographer

Nov 1, 2009
North, Singapore
Hello there! Would like to share some images i captured during 4Minute's Fan Meet Session yesterday the 17th july.
This is my second time shooting something like that.
You can check it out here
4Minute Fan Meet Singapore - a set on Flickr

and also, if you would like to check out the first one i did which was last week,
Kara's 1st Autograph Session Singapore - a set on Flickr

Below are reference links if you're curious to find out who and what's going on :)
4Minute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and here 4minute to hold Fan Meet on 17 July to invite talents to join tvN Kpop Star Hunt « (x)clusive ★
you could find information related to this event which explains everything.

so yeah, thats about it:) enjoy:)

I went to the KARA autograph session, but not the 4Minute session yesterday.
What do you think of both sessions.. the crowd response, celebrity popularity, event programme etc?

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.. though I prefer your KARA pics more. :embrass:

HAHA! To be honest, i preferred the kara shots too..

Im not so sure about the crowd because the fans came in and like waited in line for 4 1/2 hours, or is it because of the big space plaza singapura had, compared to Kara, i think the crowd is just that abit bigger. Well, the screams they had when 4Minute walked in was fantastic.

About celebrity popularity, when they introduced themselves one by one, and the one that got the loudest was Hyuna. To be very very honest, out of 4Minute, i only know who Hyuna was. had a hell of a time trying to figure out their names to put in the description in flickr.

The event itself was basically all about TVN KPOP STAR HUNT 2, so it's all about promoting to get people to join the BIG competition. And so when 4Minute had the interview on what celebrity life is like, it itself is hectic when they're talking and all the flashes and cheers are going on. Overall it was still not bad, but though if i had a spot just like the one in causeway point, i would not have to stand up and compete with my left and rights:)
I went to the KARA autograph session, but not the 4Minute session yesterday.
What do you think of both sessions.. the crowd response, celebrity popularity, event programme etc?

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.. though I prefer your KARA pics more. :embrass:

I see.. well, despite the crowd and the distance (your spot), you have again managed to take some nice pictures.

Guess what is 4Minute’s favourite local food in Singapore! on MSN Video .. :cool:

HAHA! To be honest, i preferred the kara shots too..

Im not so sure about the crowd because the fans came in and like waited in line for 4 1/2 hours, or is it because of the big space plaza singapura had, compared to Kara, i think the crowd is just that abit bigger. Well, the screams they had when 4Minute walked in was fantastic.

About celebrity popularity, when they introduced themselves one by one, and the one that got the loudest was Hyuna. To be very very honest, out of 4Minute, i only know who Hyuna was. had a hell of a time trying to figure out their names to put in the description in flickr.

The event itself was basically all about TVN KPOP STAR HUNT 2, so it's all about promoting to get people to join the BIG competition. And so when 4Minute had the interview on what celebrity life is like, it itself is hectic when they're talking and all the flashes and cheers are going on. Overall it was still not bad, but though if i had a spot just like the one in causeway point, i would not have to stand up and compete with my left and rights:)

Thanks alot :) Really appreciated the comments and all. I've just finished updating the album so Please do check out the rest of the photographs:) 4Minute Fan Meet Singapore - a set on Flickr
I see.. well, despite the crowd and the distance (your spot), you have again managed to take some nice pictures.

Guess what is 4Minute’s favourite local food in Singapore! on MSN Video .. :cool:

As usual, many nice pics you have there.. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

btw, according to a new paper article, the entire event lasted only around 15 minutes and the lucky few who managed to go up stage were told not to hug or even shake hand with the celebrities.. very strict isn't it? I remember in the KARA showcase event, those who managed to get their poster signed by KARA were able to shake hand with the celebrities.

Thanks alot :) Really appreciated the comments and all. I've just finished updating the album so Please do check out the rest of the photographs:) 4Minute Fan Meet Singapore - a set on Flickr

Thanks alot :) yes, the event went by very fast. yeap, not touching and no giving of gifts. It's super strict. Well, even those that go up on stage weren't able to do anything except say hello and take photographs for the press.
As usual, many nice pics you have there.. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

btw, according to a new paper article, the entire event lasted only around 15 minutes and the lucky few who managed to go up stage were told not to hug or even shake hand with the celebrities.. very strict isn't it? I remember in the KARA showcase event, those who managed to get their poster signed by KARA were able to shake hand with the celebrities.