whats the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
snails... (when i was in paris.... tasted like chicken... :bsmilie: )

house lizard? I ate tree lizards ... Got to say, it tasted like chicken meat.

Horse meat sashimi in Kagoshima Japan.
Taste like... erm, chicken?

Actually I ate snake before... also taste like chicken.

With so many things tasting like chicken... Maybe we should just eat chicken! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Deer? I thought it tasted like pork.

It was a school trip to NZ more than 10yrs ago though.

Is it true that got people eat placenta??? :bigeyes:

I was fed Rhino Horn Water a few times when I had high fever in my childhood.

No wonder I can work on photography till 3am everyday. If I drink more of it I may not need to sleep at all. :bsmilie:

Phyton, "si kar chua" both taste like chicken. yummy.

Actualy I dont want to eat them but these 2 snakes killed and ate my pet chickens (different occasion). out of revenge my brother-in-law captured them and cooked them.

Also ate Tortise, squirels,white breasted water hen, wild boar etc as these are abundunt during my childhood days in my grandpa's plantation.

Out of all these, squirrels meat is the best.

non-meat items ate before are raw 4-sided bean (dunno the actual name), pineapple shoots, strange wild muchrooms (glad to be still alive)

The worst I ate before is cold Goose liver in Germany. My German friends says they are delicacy there so asked me to tr. only manage to eat half portion as respect to my host.

whale blubber sashimi...in Korea. Looked like porkbelly meat, tasted like nothing I have ever tasted...yucks. No choice, had to swallow in front of host.

dog "bak-kua"...in China. Looked like beef jerky, tasted full of spices

live octopus tentacles, still wriggling in Seoul. I like Korean sashimi...:lovegrin:

drank soap powder water..... by accident. i was so sick at one pt that i didnt look properly and took the cup of soap water and drank. vomitted immediately.... pui ...

weird things that i eaten? pig brain with herbs... ive had migraine since i was young, so
grandma said i need pig brain...

pigs' 'tie' with herbs.. supposed to cure migraine also... dunno what is it..????

also ate turtle meat with herbs (san rui)... quite smooth but i wont eat it again.

others ? let me go try to remember :sweat:

for me, the strangest thing...horse shashimi and chicken shashimi.........:confused:

crickets and cow eyeballs.

horse meat
rabbit meat
iguana meat

Expire food? ;p :devil:

roasted sparrows .... u eat the whole body except the head. Yes, down the whole little thing, bones n all.

Status
Not open for further replies.