[zaren] a photo whenever possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....this is a classic shot.

thx bro :)

barbed
71075958.jpg

Nice shot. It offers numerous aspects to think about in one image.

Would be better, if you could adjust the background, so that the background on the left is the same as the right. Got distracted to the left side of the background which contain some details (like some bricks or something there), which complicated the picture somewhat. Seems to work against your composition. Better if you make it more "studio"-like, with a constant black background.

thx bro :)

barbed
71075958.jpg

You may disagree with me, but I think this is a horrible picture. For one, I see nothing in the frame that is in accordance with your title "barbed". The subject for the picture seems to be more of the metallic stands that hold the barb wire, instead of the barb wire. There's also no feeling of being "barbed", which I assume is a slant for being surrounded in barb wiring.

Instead to me, the picture portrayed a feeling of lost. The centre of the picture is empty, which effectively split the picture into two halves, left half with one barb wire stand, and the right half with another barb wire stand. What is so special about the stands? Apart from the colours that were obviously imposed to look as if it transcend reality, I really can't think of anything that make this frame picture. To me, I just can't figure out how these two stands are related with each other to be put together in the frame. And it's getting real confusing by the minute.

What is the focus on the shot? It's definitely not "barbed". At least not to me. So what is it? The post-processing may be interesting, but the composition is just so lost or lack of a point of focus, that it is just not a picture to write home about.

Again, you may disagree with me, for I'm using my point of view to try to make sense of your picture. It's natural for point of view to differ from person to person.

thx for the comments.....keep em coming! :)

possession
71134520.jpg

stripes
71278499.jpg

thx kk :)

hv
71439879.jpg

thx drumma, wiz :)

ghim moh park connector
71624519.jpg

old changi hospital
71625709.jpg