Z2/Z1 Camera Casing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan

Dec 15, 2002
Hi there owners of Z2/Z1, :D

What camera casing are you guys using?

I don't like the one that came with it... it's bulky, and has it's own strap. This means you carry with the case strap, take out the camera must put on another strap... :confused:

Is there any shop selling a case that would fit the Z2/Z1 snugly (without the lens convertor)? Hopefully one that just wraps around the body, and using the camera's strap.... that would give some justice to the size of the camera. :(

Any suggestions? Thanks! ;)

i bought a lowepro nova mirco AW, it's like a "big" bag to keep z2 but i feel it's alright for mi. it's also got a "rain coat" protection... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Usually I will put my Z2 in the original casing and put everything in another bag. So, when I am shooting, I will put the casing in my big bag. If you get a bag without strap, you will also need to put it in another bigger bag so that u can carry it right?

So whats the difference?
:dunno:

icer said:
Usually I will put my Z2 in the original casing and put everything in another bag. So, when I am shooting, I will put the casing in my big bag. If you get a bag without strap, you will also need to put it in another bigger bag so that u can carry it right?

So whats the difference?
:dunno:

Not really - there are times where you just want to walk around with the camera... with the wrapped on camera cover - it will be great! :D

cut away the strap loh. heh heh. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.