Yvonne Sim - Potrait with kit lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanhin

Sep 19, 2008
Potrait with kit lens - Well, I cannot afford those high end L primes like 24LII or 35L. So have to stick with kit lens lo... :sweat:

119927476.jpg

ok.. so are you trying to tell us that kit lens can do the same as prime lens or u can take good pictures even with kit lens? :bsmilie:

good work!

Nice .. this photo looks very commercial. :thumbsup: Great looking model.
Don't worry abt the lens, alot of studios are using basic lens as well.

it is a nice result.

the one thing that grabbed my attention that i didn't like was the position of her foot.

ok.. so are you trying to tell us that kit lens can do the same as prime lens or u can take good pictures even with kit lens? :bsmilie:

good work!

My intention? Dunno also... Kit lens aperture small small... until I have to use high high ISO... and the lens lens also has some noticable distortion compare to those prime lenses... So maybe prime lens still the way to go?

Nice .. this photo looks very commercial. :thumbsup: Great looking model.
Don't worry abt the lens, alot of studios are using basic lens as well.

it is a nice result.

the one thing that grabbed my attention that i didn't like was the position of her foot.

Thanks....

Zoom lens - Again, cannot afford those fancy tele highend primes... So have to use common zoom lens lo...

119927472.jpg

119927477.jpg

119927478.jpg

119927479.jpg

119927480.jpg

keep it up.. :thumbsup:

Haha... you are one humorous guy!
All are very notable portraiture yah...
Good poses... except perhaps this one here a little bit unnatural with her stooped neck:

Otherwise you have proven that your 'common' lens is more than adequate for good work.

Zoom lens - Again, cannot afford those fancy tele highend primes... So have to use common zoom lens lo...

119927472.jpg

119927477.jpg

Nice composition, camera friendly model.
again 1st photo very commercial :thumbsup:
2nd photo, would do better for me with a tighter crop.
Love the rest of the composition

119927472.jpg

a slightly higher angle would have not changed much with regards to your subject, and removed that sliver of blue at the top, making for a cleaner background, which improves the photo significantly.

every detail counts.

The important thing is the "feel" of the photos....and u got it right!!! If got prime lens, the effect will be better :p

Nice pics wth ur kit lens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.