YSS - Yishun ppl pls stand up IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I'm kind of new to clubsnap and I just saw this thread about Yishun people. I stay in Yishun too and hopefully next time you all meet again at the coffeeshop during Friday night at Khatib I can join you all and hopefully get to learn some tips from the experts here.

13 Dec 07 (Thursday) to 18 Dec 07 (Tuesday)
Tomb Raiders Trip to Angkor Wat

5 Tomb Raiders on the march!!!!

6 day trip

- 3 days visiting Angkor Temples (USD 40 for 3 days)
- 1 day to Tonle Sap (World's biggest fresh water lake, to see how ppl live in the lake)
or go to temples outside the Angkor compound
- 2 days unpacking and packing, hehe...

Tickets on offer again $256 both ways. Whoever is keen can still participate, but you have to book your own tickets ;p

5 Tomb Raiders on the march!!!!

6 day trip

- 1 day to Tonle Sap (World's biggest fresh water lake, to see how ppl live in the lake)

Tickets on offer again $256 both ways. Whoever is keen can still participate, but you have to book your own tickets ;p
Wonder if i can get leave as i m new at my workplace.:dunno:

Lai ah lai ah...

Kopi @ Yishun 848
25 Oct 2007
10pm

Please bring your own mugs as they are not provided.

Please bring your own beer as the barrels are not working today.

:cool:

5 + 1 Tomb Raiders on the march!!!!

6 day trip

Airtickets is ard $278 both ways by Jetstar. Designwhere, let us know if you can join us too ;p

Cool Yishunites!!

I just got my prosumer digiCam Panasonic FZ18. Any local trip that i can join in? nid advise etc, haha my virgin shot!

Regards,
Yishunite!

Hihi I live in Mandai, does that count as Yishun? Google earth seems to put it that way.. anyone game for street walkaround shoots?

I'm game enough after my As :)

Hihi I live in Mandai, does that count as Yishun? Google earth seems to put it that way.. anyone game for street walkaround shoots?
Hi Dennis, maybe you wld like to suggest a location and time, I believe everyone wld be glad to participate ;) I'm sure game for it :thumbsup:

Anyone interested in joining me for a retro themed modelshoot 8th Nov? It was supposed to be a personal session, but what the heck, the more the merrier + making friends! All are welcomed, even P&S as we're all constantly learning. Do pm me for info if interested!

Alamak! I stay in Yishun Blk 4xx. Love to join u but u got stat all the detail let
ppl decide la.:embrass::embrass:

Date: Friday, 08112007
Event: Kopi @ 848
Time | Location | Information:
10pm @ Yishun Blk 848 Coffee Shop

1. Randall

1. Randall
2. Xing

Hey Angkor Tomb Raiders, the hotel is confirmed :D it's a 4-star hotel near the Siem Reap Old Market, check it out here! Hard to find such a comfortable hotel in the middle of the town w/o paying big bucks, hehe...

1. Randall
2. Xing
3. NMSS_2

Hey Angkor Tomb Raiders, the hotel is confirmed :D it's a 4-star hotel near the Siem Reap Old Market, check it out here! Hard to find such a comfortable hotel in the middle of the town w/o paying big bucks, hehe...

* are we going to have a discussion thingy for the tomb raiding? we have less than a month till the massacre.

Hi everyone @ Yishun... I would like to join u guys too for your regular 'kopi' sessions. I'm from KL, just started work @ DBS and staying nearer to Khatib MRT @ Block 608.

Back home, we have our regular sessions too, but we call them 'TT' for Teh Tarik... a little cultural difference here, but the aim is the same, get the shooters out for lepaking session.

Too bad I missed the last one, 8/11/07 = Friday? I believe it is Thursday?? :)

You regulars do drop me a line @ 912242468 or email me @ dannylee28@hotmail.com

See you guys soon

Status
Not open for further replies.