YSS - Yishun ppl pls stand up IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date: Friday, 17 Oct 2008
Time | Location | Information:
9pm @ Yishun Blk 848 Coffee Shop
(next to Sheng Siong Supermarket)

Lets make it earlier @ 9pm, Nick got something to announce, drinks will be on him :bsmilie:

1. Nicholas
2. Jiajie
3. Kendrick
4. Xing
5. William

Last edited:
Date: Friday, 17 Oct 2008
Time | Location | Information:
9pm @ Yishun Blk 848 Coffee Shop
(next to Sheng Siong Supermarket)

Lets make it earlier @ 9pm, Nick got something to announce, I have something to announce too, drinks will be on US :bsmilie:

1. Nicholas
2. Jiajie
3. Kendrick
4. Xing
5. William

Another issue, anyone want to take up this photo assignment, here is the specs

Date - End of Oct to Early Nov (8 days)
Timing - 10am-12pm, 2pm-4pm
What to shoot - award-winning staff photos(1/2 body mugshots)
Fees = $1,280

Interest check.

a photographic trip to Indonesia (Jarkata, Bandung, Borobudur, Bali)
for 10 days from 14th to 24th Feb 2009 with a target expenditure of S$120 per day max.

for YSS members only, please pm me for your interest......... or i go alone. :sweat:

wow borobudur that great only 5 click from my house, nice place should roam around magelang city born of Indonesia Military Officer (the only military academy). Jogjakarta
you can still see the remnants of Earth quake that hits couple years ago that kill 6000 plus.
Also the mount Merapi and don't forget Prambanan temple its unique story says being built overnight. Landscape is beautiful if you can see from GOSENG small town about 1 hr from magelang at mount merbabu. Too bad i can't go along no leave..good luck guys

Interest check.

for 10 days from 14th to 24th Feb 2009 with a target expenditure of S$120 per day max.

for YSS members only, please pm me for your interest......... or i go alone. :sweat:

:cry: Feb '09 may not be around to join in. Would love to go though, I'm sure there'll be many interesting stuff to shoot.

wow borobudur that great only 5 click from my house, nice place should roam around magelang city born of Indonesia Military Officer (the only military academy). Jogjakarta
you can still see the remnants of Earth quake that hits couple years ago that kill 6000 plus.
Also the mount Merapi and don't forget Prambanan temple its unique story says being built overnight. Landscape is beautiful if you can see from GOSENG small town about 1 hr from magelang at mount merbabu. Too bad i can't go along no leave..good luck guys

Thank for the information...

:cry: Feb '09 may not be around to join in. Would love to go though, I'm sure there'll be many interesting stuff to shoot.

Bangkok here, I come.

Maybe when you are here. You should organise a trip for us at the outskirt of Bangkok...

Interest check.

Please state your interest by 31 Oct 2008 2359hrs.

Date: 31 October 2008 (Friday)
Time: 7.30pm
Place: Funan Food Court

1. Nicholas (I will be meeting up Eric for dinner)
2. Eric

Halloween Dinner...
Date: 31 October 2008 (Friday)
Time: 7.30pm
Place: Funan Food Court

1. Nicholas (I will be meeting up Eric for dinner)
2. Eric
3. Xing

Interest check.

Can tweak the date? Discuss more this friday, can?

Date: 9 November 2008
Time: 8.30am
Place to meet: Blk 406 coffeeshop
outing: Seletar Airbase, Black and White House..

1. Nicholas

Status
Not open for further replies.