You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now left a REAL striker PLUS MAYBE Gerrard replacement. We signed a good keeper to give Me-no -leg a reason to find his leg Liao :)

Liverpool have agreed a £12.5m deal for the Southampton right-back Nathaniel Clyne, who is set to become the club's sixth signing of the summer. Clyne, who has been capped five times by England, will now undergo a medical at Liverpool and finalise his personal terms.

The 24-year-old has given Southampton little encouragement that he will extend his contract with them and, although the south coast club had hoped for a fee of £15m for him, they have settled on a little less, with £2m of the money to be dependent on appearances. They had rejected Liverpool's opening offer of £10m. Clyne's deal with Southampton is set to expire next summer.

Clyne will follow three former Saints to Anfield - Adam Lallana, Dejan Lovren and Rickie Lambert moved there from St Mary's last summer - and he hopes to kick on after his fine season last time out, which brought him recognition at international level.

Clyne's sale has looked likely for several weeks and Southampton have put contingencies in place. They have signed Cédric Soares from Sporting Lisbon for an initial £3.6m while they have explored the possibility of taking Carl Jenkinson on loan from Arsenal.

BR never learns. Kept buying Saints' flops...

Clyne is good according to what I saw from him playing agains us. Hope he maintain his form with us !!

Clyne is good according to what I saw from him playing agains us. Hope he maintain his form with us !!

Tatz the weird thing. Those Saints players were pretty good when they were playing there. Once came over to Reds... CMI...

Funny thing is thru out last 20 yrs we bought many good players but once here most of them can't perform... Is it player's fault or the club's fault ? :(

Milner wore 7 at City and has chosen that again at Anfield, despite it famously being worn by some of the club's most iconic attacking players, including Kenny Dalglish and Kevin Keegan.
According to the Daily Mail, Firmino also requested 11 as his choice, though he wore 10 at his previous club Hoffenheim.

Milner wore 7 at City and has chosen that again at Anfield, despite it famously being worn by some of the club's most iconic attacking players, including Kenny Dalglish and Kevin Keegan.
According to the Daily Mail, Firmino also requested 11 as his choice, though he wore 10 at his previous club Hoffenheim.

If i am a football player, maybe i choose 88 or 99.... whahaha

Liverpool to complete huge triple deal’ - Liverpool are on the verge of completing moves for three key signings, according to a report in the Daily Star. Southampton right-back Nathaniel Clyne, Barcelona winger Bobby Adekanye and FC Copenhagen left-back Ludwig Augustinsson are all set to move to Anfield in the coming days. Clyne will complete his £12.5m switch from St. Mary's; Barcelona whizz-kid Adekanye is expected to undergo a medical on Wednesday before arriving on a free transfer; and the Reds are also in advanced talks about a move for 21-year-old Augustinsson as Rodgers looks to provide competition for Alberto Moreno.

So we lost Bacca to AC. Seems our prolific striker search hits a big snag.

Liverpool are on the verge of completing the signing of Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke, according to talkSPORT’s man on Merseyside.

The Reds have been heavily linked with a move for the powerful Belgium international in recent weeks and our Anfield insider Graham Beecroft claims a deal is now imminent.

Speaking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, he said: "My understanding is Christian Benteke, who has been on their radar for some time, is very close indeed to signing for Liverpool.

"I expect him to sign if not today then certainly in the not too distant future. Liverpool have done their work and have sealed a deal [with Aston Villa]."

Liverpool are on the verge of completing the signing of Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke, according to talkSPORT’s man on Merseyside.

The Reds have been heavily linked with a move for the powerful Belgium international in recent weeks and our Anfield insider Graham Beecroft claims a deal is now imminent.

Speaking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, he said: "My understanding is Christian Benteke, who has been on their radar for some time, is very close indeed to signing for Liverpool.

"I expect him to sign if not today then certainly in the not too distant future. Liverpool have done their work and have sealed a deal [with Aston Villa]."

Dun sound like a big name striker and likely wun be as prolific as sanchez, costa or aguero in EPL...

Dun sound like a big name striker and likely wun be as prolific as sanchez, costa or aguero in EPL...
No fish prawn also can...

No fish prawn also can...

feels like we're making last season's mistake with so many players coming in and "gotta give them time to settle"..
anyone heading up to watch them play in kl and bkk?

I guess we don't have a choice given the significant exodus of players.
BR doesn't have much choice.
I don't envy his position.

I guess we don't have a choice given the significant exodus of players. BR doesn't have much choice. I don't envy his position.

Unlikely to attract anymore big names given we r not even in champions league. BR needs to work on better formation n attacking strategy to even go for top four this coming season.

Liverpool have confirmed summer signing Danny Ings will wear the No.28 jersey for the club.

Liverpool have confirmed summer signing Danny Ings will wear the No.28 jersey for the club.

Welcome Ings !!!!

Anyway we got a kid didn't turn up for training saying he is sick and don't wish to join pre season tour. LOL !!!!!

He is thinking too highly of himself, he is not that good actually play him winger he early attack the by line and not able to put in good crosses. Play him Center he can get in but his shooting is woeful. Maybe he is still young but going to a big team where he can't player regularly will halt his progress. Just hope there is a buyer with £50 million to get him off our sight !! YNWA !!

Status
Not open for further replies.