You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, can sell Downing cheap2..£10m can liao...still waiting for Sahin from Madrid & Tello from Barca...looking good...we are signing young, fast & skilful players..

Read it somewhere that tello intend to stay at baca. Likely Sahin will be in within days too.

Liverpool agree Assaidi deal
August 16, 2012

By ESPN staff

curry sauce!!

oussamaassaidimorocco_576x324.jpg

Assaidi, 24, is set to undergo fitness tests at Melwood before sealing his transfer to Liverpool from Eredivisie side Heerenveen.

The Morocco international had been linked with a move to Fulham earlier this summer only for the Reds to swoop for his services as manager Brendan Rodgers prepares for his debut season at the helm.

Rodgers has already signed Joe Allen and Fabio Borini while it is reported that he is closing in on the capture of Real Madrid's Nuri Sahin.

Assaidi, who has 22 caps for Morocco to his name, scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch top flight.

Last edited:
have confident with the team this season, top 6 no problem, how to in top 4 will be a test.

predicted chelsea and hotspurs will fail to go top 4. reason is hotcakes and chelsea fails to keep momentum at middle stages of season as lousy starts of seasons makes players rebel, while liverpool keeps going stronger and stronger, and we will win more games at home.

1. city
2. man united
3. liverpool
4. arsenal.

as usual, man city and man united are the strongest this season, especially with man united strong attacking line. even CMI carsick will shine often, the high power will allow them to keep ball on their side more, allowing weak defense to rest....

Liverpool agree Assaidi deal
August 16, 2012

By ESPN staff

curry sauce!!

oussamaassaidimorocco_576x324.jpg

Assaidi, 24, is set to undergo fitness tests at Melwood before sealing his transfer to Liverpool from Eredivisie side Heerenveen.

The Morocco international had been linked with a move to Fulham earlier this summer only for the Reds to swoop for his services as manager Brendan Rodgers prepares for his debut season at the helm.

Rodgers has already signed Joe Allen and Fabio Borini while it is reported that he is closing in on the capture of Real Madrid's Nuri Sahin.

Assaidi, who has 22 caps for Morocco to his name, scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch top flight.

WTF!!!! I got Phobia with Promising Morocco player.............. LOL!!!

have confident with the team this season, top 6 no problem, how to in top 4 will be a test.

predicted chelsea and hotspurs will fail to go top 4. reason is hotcakes and chelsea fails to keep momentum at middle stages of season as lousy starts of seasons makes players rebel, while liverpool keeps going stronger and stronger, and we will win more games at home.

1. city
2. man united
3. liverpool
4. arsenal.

as usual, man city and man united are the strongest this season, especially with man united strong attacking line. even CMI carsick will shine often, the high power will allow them to keep ball on their side more, allowing weak defense to rest....

Arsenal ahead of chelsea??? Now that wet pussy go manure, i think they are as good as us.

Arsenal ahead of chelsea??? Now that wet pussy go manure, i think they are as good as us.

trust me, arsenal is better then chelsea.... the chelsea defence will not make it.... hopeless...

fotoudavid said:
trust me, arsenal is better then chelsea.... the chelsea defence will not make it.... hopeless...

Manure defence lagi worst..vidic & ferdie(both slow)..the brazilian twin likes to go fwd..elva easily kena nutmeg..lolZ..

That said..ours arent any better..i think defence among the top six..city got the most balance plus a solid keeper..

Bring on all the so called title contenders !!!!! Liverpool won't scared of them. Hahahahha. I kee xiao liao :(

rumour is sahin going to arsenal.....

i think u could be right :)

i think u could be right :)

becos very obvious, chelsea defence unable to cope with high tempo.... they need to re-look the link between defence and midfield. if cahill is injure, who to cover?? lampard and essien??? mata and gang only go forward......

Dempsey set to leave Fulham

Clint Dempsey has been left out of Fulham's squad for Saturday's season opener against Norwich and looks set to leave Craven Cottage, manager Martin Jol has confirmed.

Dempsey, who scored 23 goals last term, pulled out of Fulham's pre-season training camp in Switzerland earlier this month after Liverpool confirmed they were interested in signing him.

The Anfield club have yet to make an official bid for the American, who has one year left on his contract, but Jol thinks the player is not in the right frame of mind to play against the Canaries at Craven Cottage.

The Fulham manager said: "Clint was not involved over the last four weeks so he is not going to be in the squad.

"He is not committed to the club. He wants to leave.

"I would like to keep him, but I think it's impossible. It's a sad and an almost embarrassing situation."

Liverpool's manager Brendan Rodgers told his own club's website last month that he had made an inquiry about the player.

Then the website for Massachusetts-based news channel New England Sports Network (NESN), owned by Anfield proprietors Fenway Sports Group, also published a story claiming Dempsey was a Liverpool player.

Liverpool have infuriated Jol with these actions.

"That was very disappointing," the Fulham boss said.

"There was never an offer. Clint himself told everyone he was going to Liverpool before he came back so we really thought there was quite a firm interest in him.

"Even (Rodgers) told everyone he was interested in Clint Dempsey, but our people never had an offer on the table, so it's almost embarrassing.

"If you have shown interest in a player, especially in England, you have to follow it up with an offer. They didn't."

Dempsey, 29, has made it clear he wants to move to a bigger club, and has been training separately from his team-mates this summer, but Jol insists the American will not be sold cheaply.

"Maybe Liverpool will come back," Jol said.

"I can assure you that our chairman is strong enough. At first we didn't want to get rid of him, later on we had to change our position.

"But our view is that we won't let Clint Dempsey go on the cheap, that's for sure."

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...h-martin-jol-blasts-liverpool-behavior-081712

ahyooo said:
Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren *

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

League table of Kelongsters.

1). Airfins 4pts.
2). Cheesecake 4pts.
3). Roadrunner 3pts.
4). Toxicboy 1pt.

18/8/12, Super Saturday!!
1st League game of the season!

LIVERPOOL vs. W.B.A!!!
the Hawthorns.