You are on the MRT 1 day and u see...

Who would you give your seat to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbs99 said:
:bsmilie:

u never know! they been coming up with surprises!
And the surprises of late (maximum penalty of jailing fare cheats, the Great Mozzie War, the Great Blogging War) hasn't been very pleasant.

How abt a pleasant surprise once in a while? Like more ERS, NSS, dunno-wad-S shares? I can sure use a couple of hundred bucks right now. :cry:

kelccm said:
From some of the repiles so far, it would seems that our SM's idea of a gracious society still has a long long way to go......tsk tsk

of coz that would be most feasible if all of us were that gracious...but u must remember...we live in a much much practical and materialistic society.....dog eat dog...etc etc....i wont wanna tell wonderful stories through rose tinted glasses.....yes there are great touching stories...how big percentage is that? Majority are just cold heartless bunch, saying nice things to portray a good impression or to get what they want. And there's a gap in the classes too.....difficult lah. Being superman also will go bald worrying and frustrated. :sweat:

how very nice one person is, chances high that that person probably is one very frustrated fellow. :bsmilie:

Try to be nice, you might end up in trouble. Just be yourself and oblivious to things happening around you. Trust me.

Eh.... that is why I know which seats to take and which not to...

Some more, if I see pregnant woman and old man, of course I would give my seat up (Provided they are obviously close to in front of me).

espn said:
Try to be nice, you might end up in trouble. Just be yourself and oblivious to things happening around you. Trust me.
Nice ppl die poor cos they are being eaten by nasty ppl who know how to get things done their way. :sticktong

jsbn said:
Nice ppl die poor cos they are being eaten by nasty ppl who know how to get things done their way. :sticktong
What I meant was

"If you try to be nice, you might end up in trouble.". Not asking you to be nice la!! :sticktong

Just be nice on MRT at least lah... wah lau stand abits won't die one. When you get old and cranky, you can start being the nasty old man who scolds young people in dialect for not giving up their seat.

jsbn said:
:eek: :bigeyes: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.