Yet another dead body found in Bedok Reservoir..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok, it was just a random thought that occurred to me. Lets all stop and return to the suicides. :bsmilie:

ok. lets start talking abt corpse water.

sedap!

Someone just jumped down near the place I live a couple of weeks ago. The sound of impact was rather loud, Tong Aik cleared the scene in 30 minutes.

According to the World Health Organisation, the suicide rate in Singapore is 10.3 per 100,000 people per year with a total of 372 suicides in 2006 for an average of 1.01850225 suicides per day.

This do not take into account failed suicide attempts thus placing Singapore in the top 50 worldwide chart.

Last edited:
Someone just jumped down near the place I live a couple of weeks ago. The sound of impact was rather loud, Tong Aik cleared the scene in 30 minutes.

According to the World Health Organisation, the suicide rate in Singapore is 10.3 per 100,000 people per year with a total of 372 suicides in 2006 for an average of 1.01850225 suicides per day.

This do not take into account failed suicide attempts thus placing Singapore in the top 50 worldwide chart.

how does our numbers compare to others... say london, hk and ny?

ok. lets start talking abt corpse water.

sedap!

Yeah, red coloured bandung flowing from the tap.

Water spirits cannot move on until they find substitutes. Also, anyone has any update on what happened to the husbands whose wives committed suicide there in red dresses?

hello? people commit suicide, people dun cherish their lives. what am i supposed to think?

i only pity their family, being betrayed by the people they loved.

Pity my foot. What if the person who committed was related to a member of clubsnap and he/she read all these comments in this thread, how would he/she feel?

Pity my foot. What if the person who committed was related to a member of clubsnap and he/she read all these comments in this thread, how would he/she feel?

we might as well not talk anything about death at all, because someone here around surely has lost someone in their lives before.

Moderators should close this thread. I feel sad that some threads in coffeeshop are started because the members here have nothing else to talk about except to take a fun jab at people or fellow photographers. They yak like they are the perfectest people in the world. The world is turning everyday. You'll never know. One day life might be so hard to you that you might be the one in the reservoir, and someone in CS will start an unsensitive thread like this.

If you want to discuss an issue, discuss it properly. This thread is crap. I thought I can find some suggestions on how to control or irradicate this terrible suicide trend.

Moderators should close this thread. I feel sad that some threads in coffeeshop are started because the members here have nothing else to talk about except to take a fun jab at people or fellow photographers. They yak like they are the perfectest people in the world. The world is turning everyday. You'll never know. One day life might be so hard to you that you might be the one in the reservoir, and someone in CS will start an unsensitive thread like this.

If you want to discuss an issue, discuss it properly. This thread is crap. I thought I can find some suggestions on how to control or irradicate this terrible suicide trend.

case is still classified as unnatural death. news paper dun even dare to write suicide, but merely say unnatural deaths, body found.

arent u the one that is overly generalising, by saying its a suicide trend,? as i have said before, and will say again. wait for the police reports to come out. mean time u are just speculating whether is it suicide or not etc etc.

it could very well be a loanshark murder case for all u know.

so far this thread is relatively mild and harmless. we only talked briefly about hdb prices. whateva we had discussed, we already did in the previous one.
let me point you to here.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/kopitiam/992431-5th-dead-body-found-bedok-reservoir.html

anyways, practice waht u preach. offer some solutions to the murder/suicide cases pls :) thank you very much

as for me, i'm outta here.

Last edited:
chill Allen. some people have absolutely nothing better to do than to be a pain-in-the-ass prude.

but that being said, we should be sensitive to these deaths whether suicides, murders or whatever else.

we shouldn't be making conjectures or jokes about this.. let the police come up with something first. no point going around the neighborhood assuming it's gonna rain when there are clear skies.

Let's all exercise some sense of responsibility and maturity and give it a bit more thought before rambling on sensitive topics such as this.

If it's a topic or something that u wouldn't talk loudly in an actual Kopitiam, then don't do it here. While it is true that freedom of speech exists, my view is that our speech should carry some level of moral responsibility.

Just my two cents worth.

this thread seems to be getting out of control. i just merely wanna share this piece of news to every1 in clubsnap. i dun mind the jokes though, but these jokes seemed to have touch some people's nerves. closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.