yeah another LJ cyclist incendent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the lane is for LEFT turn only, it's the cyclist fault else it's the driver fault. I cycle pass a few of this kind of "turn left only" and I will follow the dotted line and not the yellow line. So, cools every down? Weekend coming, go relax, don't think so much. ;)

Yes, cyclists pay road taxes too. We all do, even those who don't own a car. Or have you been smoking the nonsense in HWZ EDMW too much?

Yes, we all do pay taxes. We all do. BUT NOT ALL pay ROAD TAX, ESPECIALLY those who don't own a car. Or have you been getting too high over your head with your non-stop everywhere google chant that you can't differentiate between regular taxes (e.g GST) and motoring taxes? :angel:

According to the Stomp article, the Caucasian bicyclist is named Kenneth and he is an Australian who has lived in Singapore for 14 years.

Looks like this is an Australian internal matter to sort out. Sion resides in OZland and will be visiting Singapore soon.

We will leave it to Sion to "clean house" 清里门户. Please dispose of the body properly and don't leave any forensic evidence.

it goes for this new video.

from the second video, at first he was deemed to have broken the law by road-hogging, until the cyclist confirmed that the driver who filmed it was harassing him by constantly honking the horn at him. why is honking the horn incessantly against the law? because it's deemed as road bullying and harassment. honking the horn constantly will distract other drivers and road users.

as for Wakaowalao, please go review your driving test and ask yourself if the way the two drivers behaved was taught in the driving school.

as for you kei1309, please go review the first Vivo incident before shooting your mouth off EVERY thread and ask yourself if the posts that you had made were flaming and stirring up things. :angel:

Following your link, the cyclist obeyed the laws.

FYI, please go take a look at the 1st Vivo incident before rushing to make your presence felt.

Yes, and definitely more wrong for him to taunt the driver after that.

In any case the world will be a better place if we all just try to understand each other and give each other some space. For the Vivocity case I think the cyclist was clearly in the wrong. So the car should not have continuously horned him (as claimed by said cyclist) but there is no need for him to insist that he is right and taunt the car driver.

I don't know if anyone remembers this case, but I remember it because I thought it was a relatively sad way to go.

http://sgforums.com/forums/8/topics/291930

So what if the motorist at Vivocity had just experienced a fit of rage that Keneth can definitely understand? And just happily rammed into him? So the motorist would have gone to jail, Keneth would have died, is it all worth it? :)

How was he clearly in the wrong? He was on the left side of the outer turning lane, which is where he should be.

OMG, I know you are in a rush to show everyone that you are trying so hard to participate, but kindly slow down your bullet mouth/hands and re-read the post before firing your machine guns again (& again & again...)

as for you kei1309, please go review the first Vivo incident before shooting your mouth off EVERY thread and ask yourself if the posts that you had made were flaming and stirring up things. :angel:

Oh look, the amateur stirrer wanna-be mod lives!

OMG, I know you are in a rush to show everyone that you are trying so hard to participate, but kindly slow down your bullet mouth/hands and re-read the post before firing your machine guns again (& again & again...)

Not all of us suffer from premature mouth droolage like you do. Now do us all a favor and go play in traffic, mmkay?

Yes, we all do pay taxes. We all do. BUT NOT ALL pay ROAD TAX, ESPECIALLY those who don't own a car. Or have you been getting too high over your head with your non-stop everywhere google chant that you can't differentiate between regular taxes (e.g GST) and motoring taxes? :angel:

So, the concept that roads are maintained from the general pool of taxes, and not exclusively road tax, is too difficult for you to understand? OK, then please don't strain your brain, go ride a bicycle on the CTE thanks!

Stop the bickering. Suggest you boys take it somewhere else.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.