Xiaxue has a new nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who she is, but never bother to read her blog. A lot of such girls are just out to create news and draw attention, hoping to gain fame overnight. I was wondering why she can appear on TV and such. Not jealous (nothing to be jealous of actually), but just feels like she has got no substance to achieve the fame.

She deserves no more than a TFCD from me. Pay to shoot her? Fat hope! :bsmilie:

I can't help it if your semen isn't as healthy and white as mine
full of spermy goodness
think you really need professional help if yrs is really in that white ...:dunno: and u still consider that as healthy?..... poor poor

SPG = SPerm Girl?

Ang Moh boyfriend = whiter semen???

I hate this girl & her blog. She should be gang raped repeatedly until she bleed to death. And have her house & all her properties burned.

I thot she HAS an LA bf.
She might be the next holocaust. Criticise the indians, read her archive. Complain so much about a PRATA. Must send her to jail.

LOL.

I thot she HAS an LA bf.
She might be the next holocaust. Criticise the indians, read her archive. Complain so much about a PRATA. Must send her to jail.

LOL.

wah, you so free to go and search and dig up an old thread like this :bsmilie:

just my views; she is someone that is easily disturbed, angered or depressed by any slight imperfection of the surroundings be it human or object.

I prefer Mr Brown ! than her.. :think:

She should be sent to a torture chamber like in the movie Hostel. Get her disfigured & then show in to her in a crystal clear mirror... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.