X-T20 wireless communication help

Dehl

Mar 1, 2019
As soon as I enter the wireless communication mode, my whole system hangs and i can't even turn the camera off. i'll have to manually remove the batteries to turn the camera off, any idea what's causing this? :(

Time to visit Fujifilm service centre

Time to visit Fujifilm service centre

where is the service centre in Singapore and do I have to book an appt? I bought this camera 2nd hand recently from a local shop though :(

it is not that, my problem is described in this video:
except that mine is an X-T20 instead.

Problem is not with the phone but with the system. The moment the camera enters wireless communication, the whole system freezes and I can't shut it off. My phone/other phones won't be able to detect the camera either.

the shop has given me an option to top up 200 bucks (so 850) to trade in for a BNIB x-t20 body as they ask their technician to find out what's wrong with the system, what do you guys think?

I don't know the prices in detail, but in general it sounds like a good offer. With BNIB you will have all the warranty for the next years.

I don't know the prices in detail, but in general it sounds like a good offer. With BNIB you will have all the warranty for the next years.

x-t20 is quite a dated model at this point though and it's only a year of local store warranty :( the said store is the camera workshop if any of yall are familiar with how they do business, would love your inputs!