flipfreak

Nov 26, 2007
Singapore
www.rogerchua.com
First picture. Comments and pointers.

2126790598_1c3352aeac_b.jpg

First picture. Comments and pointers.

2126790598_1c3352aeac_b.jpg

the dead have risen and walk amongst us! :bigeyes: but seriously i have no idea what you're trying to do with the shot.

this is just the antipasti although i am worried the main course from me might disappoint.

btw, love your pics and this is my attempt to suck up in case u didn't notice.

Not going to doublepost. You saw my C&C yet? :)

Bro.. u r damn good.. every day got model to shoot.. next time jio leh.. :)

If you dun mind my newbie comments.. this one.. compared to your previous attempt is much better in terms of exposure and sharpness. But the composition makes it look like a headless corpse.

I can see u r improving.. can't wait to see more!

Bro.. u r damn good.. every day got model to shoot.. next time jio leh.. :)

If you dun mind my newbie comments.. this one.. compared to your previous attempt is much better in terms of exposure and sharpness. But the composition makes it look like a headless corpse.

I can see u r improving.. can't wait to see more!

work harder to ask around la. i asking everyone i know that looks interesting. i get more rejections than u know. :)

next pic is anyhow crop also. :sweat:

the dead have risen and walk amongst us! :bigeyes: but seriously i have no idea what you're trying to do with the shot.

emphasize the baby fats???

better but u might wanna touh up the skin on her legs a tiny bit. Full blown pores aren't very flattering...look like goose bumps actually.

better but u might wanna touh up the skin on her legs a tiny bit. Full blown pores aren't very flattering...look like goose bumps actually.

i not good at touching up skin. always end up turning models into barbie doll. :sweat:

FlipFreak, no idea what you are trying to do. You need to have the head in you 1st pic for pple to comment the overall pic.
Let me have the idea of CSI pic in a murder scene without a head, hehe...;p

i not good at touching up skin. always end up turning models into barbie doll. :sweat:

do color range select to make sure you have her skin selected then do 2 layers; blur for smoothing, high pass (soft light) for contrast (pores)...turn up/down opacity till it looks alright to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.