www.photosig.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by siron

'if they go to those pages'..... heheh Well if your pic don't give the 1st impression, that it! hehe all the way to the back and depend on ur luck liao. heh

Quite true. I have so far uploaded 3 images for critique and most of the comments come within an hour or 2 and then it died down and my images were being pushed to subsequent pages. That's why I said I like the idea of adding the "Neglected" section. Images not getting comments after 24 hours will be sent there. Critiques get extra points for commenting them. Last time I checked, there were no images in that section, which means all uploaded images get at least 1 comment.

It seems that many of you guys are into this website. is there a way to store the links to the photographers for easy reference. For example, how would I know that mega has uploaded more photos? :)

Originally posted by Falcon
It seems that many of you guys are into this website. is there a way to store the links to the photographers for easy reference. For example, how would I know that mega has uploaded more photos? :)

You can do a search using the photographer's name. Of course, you have to know their names first.

They should have a buddy's list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.