WTSell: SLR - Nikon F55

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaynezhi

Nov 30, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: SLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: F55
Price (S$): 95
Description:
Hey guys, i have one nikon F55 in excellent condition for sale. Very well kept. Seldom used it as bought it on impulse. Bought it in 2004 for photography classes. Can provide original receipt to prove that the camera was distributed by nikon itself. Ask me For PHOTOS. It looks like it is almost new. No lies. The camera comes with Af Zoom nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3- f/5.5 kit lens. Both camera and lens in workin and excellent condition. Body is lightweight and perfect for traveling.

The Nikon F55 is meant for those who want to be able to easily take SLR-quality pictures; including first-time SLR users. It incorporates exposure control functions like Auto Exposure Bracketing, Exposure Compensation and Multiple Exposure. Great for beginners stepping into the world of SLR.

And the F55’s classic F lens mount makes the camera compatible with more than 40 AF lenses from Nikkor’s world-class line-up of optical systems.

The camera comes with its bag and its battery is those lithium type. Please feel free to enquire if you've got any questions. Thanks!

Contact Number: 96898816
Email Address: darkangelas2020@hotmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: none

Package/Accessories/Extras:
UV Filters, Caps for lens and camera.

PICT0099.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0101.jpg

PICT0102.jpg

PICT0104.jpg

Sorry for the lousy quality photos. Taken with my lousy cheapo digicam. SMs me for fast response.

sorry error no bag. :)

Sold. Thanks for the fast deal buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.