WTSell: Others - Other Photoshot PS180 Studio Strobe kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel500au

May 9, 2015
Singapore
www.kjbphotography.com.au
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Other
Equipment Model: Photoshot PS180 Studio Strobe kit
Price (S$): 195.00
Description:
Up for sale is a spare studio strobe / modelling light set.

The kit contains the following:

2 x Photoshot PS180 strobes with modelling lights (I guess they are 180W each)
2 x light stands
2 x white shoot through umbrellas
2 x black reflective umbrellas
2 x softboxes
2 x triggers for strobes and 1 x trigger for camera (need new batteries)
2 x very long power leads
1 x large carry bag to fit all the above

I bought this kit around 5 years ago from Ebay when I first started out doing home portrait photography. It is a brilliant kit if you want to try your hand at portraits or modelling and you don't want to spend a lot.

I have tested the strobes and they are working good - I have not tested the modelling lights but that is just a matter of inserting the globe (they worked last time i used them). The triggers have flat batteries but I am sure they work on an optical trigger also because I used to trigger them with other strobes.

I can show you shoots I have used these lights on but it would be unfair as I would have used other strobes in the shoot also. If you are new to lighting and want to learn how to use these strobes I am happy to spend an hour or so with you setting up the gear and testing it.

Pics of the lights are here (along with other gear i have for sale)

https://creative.smugmug.com/General/Canon-Lens/n-nXmDL

Once again i have no idea what this is worth - I really am just trying to clear some of my older gear I have lying around. If you feel I have misread the market you are welcome to make an offer - but please don't be silly (the accessories alone are worth more than $200). I am really clearing this gear to give someone else a chance to start off in studio lighting.

I also have a Sekonic L-358 light meter of you are interested I will list separately.

Self collect at my condo in Clementi.

Contact Number: 8533 eight one nine eight
Email Address: kel@kjbphotography.com.au

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: try before you buy

Additional Comments:
www.kjbphotography.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.