WTSell: Other - Other H&Y Long Exposure Master Kit (ND/CPL and GND filter)

flyfox

May 1, 2009
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: H&Y Long Exposure Master Kit (ND/CPL and GND filter)

Price (S$): 799

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
https://photospheresg.com/collections/h-y-filters-system/products/long-exposure-master-kit

For sale is the ultimate H&Y Long Exposure Master Kit, an essential tool for any photographer looking to capture flawless long exposure shots with ease. The items are exactly shown in the above website . This comprehensive kit includes:

• KH100 Filter Holder for quick setup.
• A suite of Circular Polarizing Filters: Standard CPL, CPL with 8x ND, and CPL with 64x ND, perfect for reducing glare and enhancing image clarity without vignetting.
• ND1000 Neutral Density Filter for dreamy, smooth water and cloud motion in bright conditions.
• Soft 8x Graduated ND Filter to balance sky and foreground exposure seamlessly.

Designed for convenience, the drop-in CPL saves you time and allows for additional filter use. This kit comes with four adapter rings (67/72/77/82mm) to fit a range of lenses.

Purchased in 2021, this kit has only been used once or twice and is in excellent condition. Plus, I’m including the H&Y sling bag for convenient filter storage during photography outings.

These professional-grade filters are essential for any serious photographer looking to enhance their images.

They are in excellent condition and have been well-maintained. Perfect for controlling light, reducing glare, and adding creative control to your photography.

Selling as they are currently underutilized and I’m shifting focus in my life.

Capture the world in its ethereal beauty with this Long Exposure Master Kit!

Please Note:
🚫 No Availability Queries: If it’s listed, it’s available.
🚫 No Casual Inquiries: Please refrain from messages like “I’m interested” or queries about availability times without discussing the price first. Set your price to initiate the conversation.
💰 Serious Buyers Only: Send your final offer. No low-ball offers.
🕒 Respect Time: No last-minute changes. Efficient and straightforward interactions only.
🛍️ To Potential Buyers: Place an offer with your best price to start the discussion.
📍 Location & Deal Queries: Discuss only after the price agreement.
❗ Follow Instructions: I will not respond to questions or comments that ignore the information provided here. Please read thoroughly before reaching out.

Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to a smooth transaction!

Name: Kelvin

Phone Number:

Email:
Kelvin17@gmail.com

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg