WTSell: Other - Other BNIB - Yeenon Leica M to Nikon Z Helicoid (close focus) Adapters

faisalee

Feb 16, 2005
Planet Earth
www.flickriver.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: BNIB - Yeenon Leica M to Nikon Z Helicoid (close focus) Adapters

Price (S$): 200

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Selling brand new in box (a.k.a) BNIB, Leica M to Nikon Z close focus adapters, I have two of these, one silver and the other one black as in the pictures.

The pictures are from their eBay store and not of the actual adapters, because they are brand new, I have not taken them out of the box it used in any way :)

The original price is US$ 176 + US$ 15 shipping per piece, I have used these last year which I got from them to test my LM lenses on the Nikon Z body, the adapters are buttery smooth and amazing build quality, this is from my experience with the adapter that I had for my own, but these two on sale are of course new ones, I received them today and decided to let go because I decided to invest in the native Nikon "S" lens for the Z mount, already sold all the LM glass.

Here is a reference video of what to expect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3uD934Fmw

Selling each for SG$ 200

Self collect from my place in Sengkang. WhatsApp/iMessage me to discuss and deal.

Name: Faisal

Phone Number: