Apr 23, 2012
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Nikon

Short Description: Nikon Z50+ 16-50mm + 50-250mm lenses

Price (S$): $950

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Selling Mint condition Z50 with double kit lenses plus extras. Used only for one trip last December, total shots taken less than 1000. Selling as I intend to upgrade to full frame Z5

Comes with:
Nikon Z50 body with latest Firmware
DX 16-50mm with UV filter
DX 50-250mm with UV filter
Extra original Nikon battery (worth $80 and hard to find)
2 x Polarizing filters for the lenses
2 x lens hoods (3d printed)
16gb SanDisk SD card (New, sealed)
Nikon Bag

Option to buy:
Rokinon 12mm f2 manual focus wide angle lens. Adapted from E mount, nice sharp and light wide prime
Tokina 11-20mm f2.8 (needs FTZ adapter to use on Z50)

Will bundle the above if interested, will not sell separately until I sell the Z50

I bought the Z50 to test the waters of going into Nikon mirrorless, switching over from Sony. So far, I am impressed with the Nikon system and intend to upgrade to the Z5 eventually. Hopefully I can pass this set on to someone looking to do the same. The Sony system has better AF, but only just a little bit better, The trade off for using Nikon is that the Image quality and ergonomics of the camera are far better, IMHO, than Sony's. Both the kit lenses are also much better than the standard Sony offering, with great sharpness and much better optical stabilisation. Check out reviews about this camera, there is overwhelming consensus in favour of it.

Any questions or to deal, please WhatsApp me. Thanks for looking

Name: Ray

Phone Number:

Item sold, tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.