WTSell: Lens - Sigma (NikonMount) AF 24-70 F2.8 EX DG Macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursor

May 24, 2003
cursor.instantlogic.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Sigma (NikonMount)
Equipment Model: AF 24-70 F2.8 EX DG Macro
Price (S$): $500.00 (min)
Description:
A great Sigma fast lens. Please note that this is the older version that don't have a AF motor build into the lens hence new camera body that don't have a AF motor will not be able to autofocus with this lens. Please check your user manual to verify.
I own this lens since 2005 (got receipt to prove) it never had any issue that need to be service. The condition now is near perfect except the rubber zoom and focus ring had white user marks due to it usage.
The picture quality is very good and sharp but still pls don't compare with prime lens or even the Nikon 24-70 f2.8, you get what you paid for and this lens is value for money.
This lens use a expensive filter size of 82mm, hence a Hoya HMC 82mm UV(0) filter is included to sweeten this deal.
Pls sent your offer thru PM I will only reply to the top few bidder. I will keep the lens as backup if no one able to meet the min pricing.
Hoping to close this deal before weekend.

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: NA

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original retail Box and pouch that come with the lens, manual, warranty card, receipt. 82mm Hoya HMC 82mm UV(0) filter, front and rear cap, lens hood.
This package is as complete as you buy new from the shop.

Additional Comments:
Will only deal at Yew Tee or NUH at my convenient timing

Some picture of the package and lens
7001577653_0d3f41abac_c_d.jpg

And the lens:
7001579311_8589d2ed61_c_d.jpg

This lens is back for sale.... previous buyer mistake it for the HSM model.
This lens is very value for money. Pls make your offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.