WTSell: Lens - Olympus Various M.Zuiko Lenses to Clear, in Mint Condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentay

Jan 9, 2005
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: Various M.Zuiko Lenses to Clear, in Mint Condition!
Price (S$): $160-$270
Description:
Hi there,

Looking to clear several M.Zuiko lens in mint condition as I already personal own copies of them.

These lenses have only been opened to check for cosmetic defects and never used before so you can call them brand new.

Have been rather lazy to sell and left them in my dry cabinet for the last few months, waiting for goodness knows what. Finally kicked myself to sell them.

Please don't ask me for pictures as I can assure you all lenses and boxes are in superb condition. I'm a toy collector so I like my boxes mint :)
Original front & rear caps also present.

Prices are fixed.

1. Silver 45mm f1.8 - $270
Bundled with my EM10, purchased on 6 Jun 2015. TK foto helped me to redeem it from Olympus Studio in June 2015 so I have no receipt for this.
Comes with unfilled warranty card and blue protective plastic still on lens body.

2. Black 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R - $160
Bundled with my purchase on 7 Jun 2015. Will provide photocopy of receipt.
Comes with unfilled warranty card.

3. Black 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ - $170
Pancake lens, purchased on 9 Jun 2015 from Olympus Studio. Will provide photocopy of receipt.
Strangely there is no unfilled warranty card inside, only the instructions and a "warranty card" outlining the steps to activate the warranty on one side, and the warranty T&C on the other side.

4. Silver 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ - $170
Pancake lens, purchased on 9 Jun 2015 from Olympus Studio. Will provide photocopy of receipt.
Strangely there is no unfilled warranty card inside, only the instructions and a "warranty card" outlining the steps to activate the warranty on one side, and the warranty T&C on the other side.

Total:$770. Make my life easier, take all @ $700.

Priority goes to those who can buy as a set!

Buy with confidence. Test before purchase, no refunds after. I've had bad experience with people not wanting to test on the spot.

Meetups during the evenings/nights, only at Kathib, Yio Chu Kang or Ang Mo Kio MRT, at my discretion.

If you're agreeable to the above, do SMS me at 9664 3532 to deal! I don't check the forums much, so don't PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: 6 mths? (but i'm not about Olympus' stand on 2nd hand items)

45mm sold to a nice gentleman. Thanks for coming to my place!

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: Various M.Zuiko Lenses to Clear, in Mint Condition!
Price (S$): $160-$270
Description:
Hi there,

Looking to clear several M.Zuiko lens in mint condition as I already personal own copies of them.

These lenses have only been opened to check for cosmetic defects and never used before so you can call them brand new.

Have been rather lazy to sell and left them in my dry cabinet for the last few months, waiting for goodness knows what. Finally kicked myself to sell them.

Please don't ask me for pictures as I can assure you all lenses and boxes are in superb condition. I'm a toy collector so I like my boxes mint :)
Original front & rear caps also present.

Prices are fixed.

SOLD 1. Silver 45mm f1.8 - $270
Bundled with my EM10, purchased on 6 Jun 2015. TK foto helped me to redeem it from Olympus Studio in June 2015 so I have no receipt for this.
Comes with unfilled warranty card and blue protective plastic still on lens body.

2. Black 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R - $160
Bundled with my purchase on 7 Jun 2015. Will provide photocopy of receipt.
Comes with unfilled warranty card.

3. Black 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ - $170

4. Silver 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ - $170

Buy with confidence. Test before purchase, no refunds after. I've had bad experience with people not wanting to test on the spot.

Meetups during the evenings/nights, only at Kathib, Yio Chu Kang or Ang Mo Kio MRT, at my discretion.

If you're agreeable to the above, do SMS me at 9664 3532 to deal! I don't check the forums much, so don't PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: 6 mths? (but i'm not about Olympus' stand on 2nd hand items)

40-150 sold to a nice couple. Will repost remaining lenses in a new thread,

Status
Not open for further replies.