WTSell: Lens - Nikon Lensbaby 3G (Control Freak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursor

May 24, 2003
cursor.instantlogic.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Lensbaby 3G (Control Freak)
Price (S$): $430.00
Description:
I bought this years back wanted to try some creative shooting rather than doing it on photoshop. I had my fun using it but the usage is very low and it had been sitting in the dry cabin most of the time hoping that I will pick it up again... but I never did... So I decided to let it go and fund in some cash. :embrass:
This version I got is called the Lensbaby 3G at the time I bought it. After some google, it seem that now it was rename as Control Freak with some changes to the physical outlook but the great double optics still the same.
This package I am selling include the following:
Original Lensbaby 3G,
1 set of original Aperture Disks (I lost 1 of the disk hence bought a replacement set)
1 set of original lensbaby Soft Focus Replacement Aperture Set
1 x 37mm to 52mm step-up ring (to attach macro filters and etc)
1 x 52mm lens cap (to cover the lens when using stepup ring)
1 original lens baby hard case that design to fit the lens baby 3G nicely.
2012-08-23%2010.55.42.jpg

This price is already already a great bargain as the Control Freak is selling @ $499 (discounted price) at most shop. Mine is as good as new with extra goodies.

With top up of $20 you get these Marumi 52mm Close up filter set, that I use on this lensbaby and my 50mm f1.8 Nikon lens.
2012-08-23%2011.38.03.jpg

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: NA

Package/Accessories/Extras:
See above

Additional Comments:
Viewing and dealing only available at my blk in Yew Tee. I am in need of cash. So I am willing to give slight discount if deal today.

Up for today.
Price is slightly negotiable.
If can deal today special price will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.