WTSell: Lens - Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavericks

Apr 19, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Price (S$): SG$920
Description:
•A 10.7x, high-performance and high-power zoom lens covering focal lengths from 28 mm to 300 mm

This single 10.7x lens covers a broad range of angles of view, making it extremely practical for shooting at a variety of focal lengths, from wide-angle landscape shots to telephoto shooting.
•A size and weight that makes it very portable
•Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four steps
•Equipped with two VR modes, Normal and Active, the vibration reduction function responds to a variety of shooting scenes:

The f/5.6 maximum aperture at the maximum telephoto position enables capture of bright images

Equipped with two ED and three aspherical lens elements for superior optical performance

Nikon’s internal focusing (IF) system has been adopted with no increase in the length of the lens

Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing

Equipped with two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)

A zoom lock has been adopted to prevent the lens from extending due to its own weight

Contact Number: 9173-one one two six

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: 1 week personal warranty

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original box and all original accessories included

Additional Comments:
All my photography equipments are well maintained in my dry cabinet at all times.
This lens is way underutilized. I tend to use my prime lens or my f/2.8 lenses.
Thanks for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.