WTSell: Lens - Nikon 3 Lenses to let go

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron symphony

Mar 17, 2008
West
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: 3 Lenses to let go
Price (S$): Offer me
Description:
Hello everyone!

Selling 3 of my lenses off to clear more space for my dry box. All lenses are in good condition and will describe them in detail.

1. Nikon 50mm f1.4D -- Very good lens, great condition, would rate it a 10 because there are no user marks. Lens will include a filter and will come with both front and rear caps. Box was lost due to moving house. Optics are perfect as I have used this on many of my cameras and it is great.

2. Nikon 55-200mm f4-5.6 -- My zoom lens for sale is also in good condition, would rate it condition 10. Again no user markers. Lens will include a filter and comes with front and rear caps. Box is also lost due to moving house. Optically perfect.

3. Nikon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 -- Basic zoom lens found on most entry level cameras. Front cap is lost, rear caps comes with it. Condition 9. Not used this lens for a while but quite sure the optics are still fine. Lens also comes with a filter. No box as well.

Dealing location would be at Great World city during office hours or at Holland Village MRT after 8pm. Please offer reasonably and low ballers please stay away. I am only interested in dealing with sincere parties.

You can send me an email at iron_symphony@yahoo.com if you need more pictures.

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: -

Status
Not open for further replies.