WTSell: Lens - Minolta AF 28-135 F4-4.5 "Secret Handshake"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hysteria

Feb 21, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Minolta
Equipment Model: AF 28-135 F4-4.5 "Secret Handshake"
Price (S$): 'Please Read Additional Comments'
Description:
The classic minolta 'handshake' they called. Super solid built (although its heavy) with IQ that could rival the CZ 16-80 and the classic minolta G lens @ half of its price!

Physical Condition
9/10

According to published guidelines
A few light user marks. Used very little and carefully. May show some very mild wear, such as rub marks by lug straps, or bright marks on metal base plate.

Optics
Excellent/10

This is a sharp copy! No oily blades, fungus and etc.. you will hardly get such a copy off ebay and amazon i promise.

Contact Number: SMS ONLY nine-7-four-3-five-1-7-two

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
original minolta front and back caps + filter

Additional Comments:
*** Please read before buying!

1) Depending on condition, there were many copies sold here from 3xx to 6xx. Please offer me via SMS. Since this is an excellent copy for such an old lens, I am looking @ ~500

2) Please read the review of this lens carefully before buying. I had the CZ 16-80 before, in fact the IQ produced by my minolta copy is on par or in fact better! Sharper than the tamron 17-50 no doubt.

3) I do not wish to undervalue my copy of this lens.. so no low ballers please :). Frankly speaking, you could get a minolta 28-135 from ebay @ 300-400 but it is your choice anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.