WTSell: Lens - Leica R Elmarit 28mm f2.8 (see photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchangcc

Jan 10, 2005
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Leica
Equipment Model: R Elmarit 28mm f2.8 (see photos)
Price (S$): 600
Description:
This legendary lens is sharper in the centre and especially the corners than the Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2 ZF and AF Nikkor 28mm f2.8! See the review and comparison here: http://www.olegnovikov.com/technical/nikkor_zeiss_leica_28mm/nikkor_zeiss_leica_28mm.shtml

This is a Leica R lens with 3-cam mount and fits Leica R series of SLR cameras. It is not an M lens and will NOT fit Leica's M series rangefinder cameras. However, you can use it with most modern mirrorless and DSLRs such as Nikon and Canon EOS with the appropriate adapter. You have to use stop down metering in A or M mode, and focus manually.

The front element has some cleaning marks (light scratches), which is visible only from the rear of the lens. This does not affect the image quality in any way, and I have used it on my Nikon D800 without any issue. There are a few minor dust visible from the rear, which is normal for such vintage lens.

Grab it now, as it is very rare to come across this lens in CS. Please see photos below for lens condition.

DSC_0034a.jpg

DSC_0041b.jpg

DSC_0040c1.jpg

DSC_0039d.jpg

DSC_0037e.jpg

Contact Number: 985 Two Two Two 31

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: 1 week personal

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Includes:
1. Lens cap
2. Lens hood

Additional Comments:
SMS me if you are interested to view at Tiong Bahru area.

Lens sold to a nice gentleman.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.