WTSell: Lens - Canon Various Lenses and Flashes

ejunlow

Jun 23, 2006
Stevens Road
www.ejunlow.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Various Lenses and Flashes
Price (S$): from $750
Description:
I am letting go some of my best Canon lenses as I am switching over to a new system.

All lenses are in excellent condition. You will see bumper studs which I use to protect my gear from scratches but more importantly... I'm a studio photographer and don't bring these out of the studio unless for location work. All lenses comes in their original box with no remaining warrenty on all. My photog friends know I take care of my gear and these usually sell pretty fast... so if you know someone who might be keen, lenses will be sold on a F.C.F.S basis with a nominal deposits made before collection at the my studio in Paya Lebar.

If upon inspection of the condition and you feel you can find a better deal out there - I'd be more than happy to return you your deposited amount.

Here's the remaining lenses available.

Canon 70-200 f2.8L II - $2200 (condition 09) My workhorse. Usual grip marks on rubber grip otherwise excellent.

Canon 70-300 f4-5.6L - $1500 (condition 10) Bought for one assignment - hardly used since.

Sigma 50mm f1.4 ART - $750 (condition 10) as good as new.

Flashes available:

I have 06 x Canon 600EX-RT for sale. I'm selling them in groups of 3s and throwing in a transmittor (i've got 2) one Canon STE3 and one YN-E3. Price per set of 03 - $1200 (transmittor comes free)

I will sell individuals at $400 each if there are enough interests for 1 piece sale. however you wont get the transmittor.

----

I'm a professional and take care of my gears. You will find images of the items on sale on my Facebook page with images so you can have a visual ("ejunlow").

Contact Number: nine 6 6 one 4 4 three 7

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: none

Package/Accessories/Extras:
All items comes with original box. Lenses are all sold without filters and you can top up for a filter at $50.

Additional Comments:
Be free to view and test at my studio in Paya Lebar. Will be happy to share how to set up canon speedlights for location work if that's what you might be thinking of.

E.L