East
Visit site
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Flash

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Godox TT350S Mini TTL Flash for Sony

Price (S$): 100

Detailed Description:
WTS: TT350S Mini TTL Flash for Sony = $100 negotiable (open for discussion if you receive other better offers :)

Condition 9.5/10 come with original accessories:
Flash Pouch, Difuser Box, Hotshoe Cap, Manual, Box.

Free gifts (while stock last, first come first serve):
1x FW50 Battery Storage Box

Please whatsapp or sms for fast deal, thanks :)
Also please see my other ads for other items on sale: A6000 body, MK-A6300 Vertical Battery Grip, TT350S TTL Auto Flash, SEL1670Z, SEL35F18, SEL55210, SEL50F18 Black, SEL50F18 Silver.

Product Highlights
-Bulit-In Retractable Difuser Plate
-Bulit-In Retractable Bounce Card
-Runs on Two AA Batteries
-Auto Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
-Tilts from -7 to 90°
-Rotates 270°
-Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
-Multi Function / Strobe light
-Recycle Time: 0.1-2.2 Seconds
-High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
-Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm
-Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
-Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
-Weight 200g only

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Mini_Camera_Flash_TT350S.html
https://www.photography-tips-and-tricks.net/photography-ramblings-blog/review-of-the-godox-tt350-speed-light

"With a guide number of 36m at 35mm ISO 100 it is easy to see that this is the most powerful flash in its class. As a comparison the Metz 26 has a GN of 26m, the Nissin i40 has a 27GN of m and the Canon 270EX has a GN of 27m. The TT350 may not seem like it has much more power on paper but in the field (i.e. where it matters) that extra burst can make all the difference. The TT350 certainly packs a punch for its small size and Godox have done an excellent job at squeezing so much power out of such a small unit and making sure it is reliable and doesn’t over heat.

Unlike other speed lights in this class the TT350 has full manual mode and used in manual mode it is possible to vary the power output in the range of 1/1 – 1/128. With 22 different power settings to choose from this is a very versatile speed light.

The TT350 has TTL mode which works very well. One great feature of the TT350 is the ability to apply flash exposure compensation (of up to +/-3EV) on the flash itself so there is no need to go delving in to the camera’s menu to change the power. The LCD screen on the back of the flash makes changing the settings even easier – even in low light.

As well as full manual mode and TTL mode this little flash supports HSS up to 1/8000 too. I have to admit that I never really have a use for HSS, and try to get around problems and issues requiring HSS other ways however I know there are many photographers out there who like to use HSS, so this feature is going to appeal to them.

The TT350 has a vertical tilting head (from -7 degrees – 90 degrees) and a horizontal tilting head (from 0 degrees – 270 degrees) which is most commonly found on the top end speed lights. To put this in to perspective the TT350 is the only flash in its class to offer this. Most of the alternatives offer vertical tilting flash heads, except for the Canon which is static. The fully rotating flash head is perfect for bouncing the light of ceilings and walls, and gives more options when using it in the field.

The TT350 is powered by 2 AA batteries, and these appear to give more than enough juice to provide up to 200 full power pops, which is pretty impressive and when you consider the recycling time of 0.1 seconds – 2.2 seconds (obviously depending on the output setting) this is even more impressive.

At 140mm x 62mm x 38mm and weighing in at 203g (without batteries) the Godox TT350 is small, which is why I bought it. The TT350 is a valued speed light, and not just for travel photography either.

Overall the Godox TT350 speed light is an excellent flash and I am struggling to find any negatives with it. I am stunned it is possible to manufacture a flash that is small and lightweight, powerful (for its size), packed full of top end features found in the professional spec speed lights and all for such a bargain basement price."

Condition of Item(s): 9

Name: Kel

Phone Number:
9687068one

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• TT350.jpg
    TT350.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 28
  • TT350 a.jpg
    TT350 a.jpg