WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D90, 18-200 VR1, 35mm f1.8, SB800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lujke85

May 27, 2008
YCK
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D90, 18-200 VR1, 35mm f1.8, SB800
Price (S$): See below please
Description:
Hi clubsnap!

After a long time, i've decided to change systems and quit my trusty Nikon setup... for a smaller brother. :) These items have followed me halfway around the world, they've been well taken care of and have seen many things, and i hope they find a good new home somewhere they can be well used.

Items:

Nikon D90 body - Shutter count 17k. Well used, never abused. I have the golden box but who really needs it? Comes with spare battery and the usual stuff with the box. Looking at 500 SGD.

Nikon 18-200 VR1 - This lasted me two cameras, my original D40 and my current D90. The rubber on the zoom ring is a bit loose, but the camera is fully functional and works fine. theres a bit of barrel creep but thats normal for the zoom lens. Comes with UV filter, and will offer a 72mm CPL with the lens, for your polarizing pleasure. Looking at 500 SGD.

Nikon 35mm F1.8 - Perfect for the night shots when i'm travelling, and just a good general 50mm FF equivalent lens to carry around when lazy. Comes with UV filter. Looking at 250 SGD.

Nikon SB-800 - This is an old monster. It was THE Nikon flash of it's time, before the SB-900. Everytime i mount this, people ask me if i work professionally. ;) Will give a off camera flash cord, and 3rd party remote (if i can find it). Looking at 350 SGD.

Now, you and I know the market, and these are fair and competitive prices. It's a great setup for a beginner, or a growing enthusiast. Priority will be given to those grab the whole kit, and a slight discount can be given for the full setup if taken. For lowballers and negotiators, be prepared for sarcastic replies and insults - Don't insult my intelligence, i won't insult yours.

Will deal where convenient for both buyer and seller, preferably around AMK / YCK area.

Contact Number: Nine3Six3One7Eight8

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: NIL

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Mentioned above.

Additional Comments:
I'm sad to see these go... but I hope whoever gets them enjoys them!:)

35mm found a buyer, dealing tomorrow. Will honor discount as mentioned above for remaining kit. Will update if not sold.

Update:

D90 body sold to a nice gentleman, may you have many happy occasions using it!
18-200 lens sold to a nice gentleman, enjoy using this with your D3000!
35mm lens original buyer backed out, then decided to try again, but by then sold to a personal friend. Tough luck this time!

SB800 repriced at 300 SGD to clear. Will sell with off camera flash cord, and wireless remote.

It's gone! ALL GONE!!! Thanks to all willing buyers for a win-win transaction. May you all enjoy my stuff as much as i did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.