WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D7100 + extra battery + other lenses and accessories

Aug 1, 2017
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D7100 + extra battery + other lenses and accessories
Price (S$): 590
Description:
Condition is excellent with barely any user marks. Rarely used and stowed away in the dry cabinet. Price is dirt cheap because I really want to clear off unwanted gear. Don't use so might as well let them go.

D7100 + extra battery: $590. Condition 10/10, SC 12k (more than 90% left). Full golden box set.

Nikon 18-200mm VRII: $290. Condition 9/10, full golden box set.

Nikon 10-24mm: $690. Condition 10/10, full golden box set. (Insane UWA lens for DX lineup)

MB-D12 battery grip: $220. Condition 10/10, full golden box set.

Akarui dry cabinet: $30. Used condition, definitely functioning fine but cosmetically around 7-8/10. (Definitely have to collect from my place because it's bulky). Probably recommended to accommodate your extra gear instead of spending >$100 to buy a new one.

Contact Number: 97359797

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: -

Package/Accessories/Extras:
As mentioned. All the camera gear have their golden boxes and whatever is supposed to be inside.

Additional Comments:
Drop me a message if interested. And please sms responsibly - a lot of people just sms once and magically disappear when it is time to meet up. Come and try the gear, you'll be happy with it.

D7100 and dry cabinet currently reserved for viewing. Will update the thread again.