WTSell: DSLR - Canon EOS 7D + BG-E7 Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneKoh

Jan 17, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EOS 7D + BG-E7 Grip
Price (S$): 1050 (slightly nego.)
Description:
Selling my backup camera and its battery grip to clear space in my dry cabinet for progressive upgrades..

About 2 years old.. No more warranty, but unit is still in excellent condition.. I'm only rating it a 9 due to age, but its really almost mint... Unit used mainly for video and the occasional long reaching shots, but very few stills since I rely mostly on my 6D for full-frame goodness...

Regularly cleaned and kept in dry cabinet when not in use...

Comes with everything in the box, except the box since it was lost while moving house.. Will throw in an extra travel charger and extra 3rd party LP-E6 battery (local, Chromage brand, good quality)..

Good set for intermediate photographers...

Price is firm, but slightly nego. for serious buyers only.. I will decide if the buyer is serious (e.g. meeting at my convenience & location)..

SMS to deal, as I may be in meetings and unable to take calls..

Low-ballers, please do the world a favour.. Go take a long walk off a short plank..

No "personal warranty" as I do not believe in it due to previous experiences with "bad sheep" who test and buy, then drop the gear and claim "personal warranty".. You may test to your heart's content before buying...

Contact Number: 9-7-2-SEVEN-SEVEN-9-8-FOUR

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: NIL

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes with everything in the box, except the box since it was lost while moving house.. Will throw in an extra travel charger and extra 3rd party LP-E6 battery (local, Chromage brand, good quality)..

Additional Comments:
Good set for intermediate photographers...

Price is firm, but slightly nego. for serious buyers only.. I will decide if the buyer is serious (e.g. willing to meet at my convenience & location)..

SMS to deal, as I may be in meetings and unable to take calls..

Low-ballers, please do the world a favour.. Go take a long walk off a short plank..

No "personal warranty" as I do not believe in it due to previous experiences with "bad sheep" who test and buy, then drop the gear and claim "personal warranty".. You may test to your heart's content before buying...

Up~!...

Status
Not open for further replies.