WTSell: Camera - Fujifilm XT-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron symphony

Mar 17, 2008
West
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Camera
Equipment Brand: Fujifilm
Equipment Model: XT-1
Price (S$): Offer me
Description:
Hi,

Selling off my Fujifilm XT-1 as I have no use for it at the moment. It's a very new camera so please do not come to me asking for lower price, best price and all that. YOU offer me your price that you think is reasonable. I'm definitely looking for above the 2.2k mark at least because this camera is paired with 23mm 1.4, which equals to the 35mm on a Full Frame.

In addition, there is also a spare third party battery, with screen protector that I have not applied and a filter. Warranty wise, this camera was bought in Japan, so I will assume no warranty, although I can still give everything to you.

Dealing location would be at Holland Village MRT after 9pm on weekdays. Weekends please check with me first as I may be out and about. PM me your best offer please, I may not be able to take your call as I'm at work, so SMS or whatsapp may be better although I may take some time to get back to you.

Pictures of actual camera and package.

Contact Number: 9760 3113

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Japan Warranty

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Box for camera, box for lens, charger, cables, strap(unused), Japanese warranty, Fujifilm CD converter, filter, screen protector(not applied)

Status
Not open for further replies.