WTSell: Accessory - Nikon wireless transmitter WT-3 for D200

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollytree

Mar 5, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: wireless transmitter WT-3 for D200
Price (S$): 400
Description:
Wireless transmitter WT-3 for my D200. Like new condition. Bought at 900++ SGD. Sell at 400SGD. Full package.

D200 and WT-3 will give you much fun! You can control D200 by computer to control all exposure specs, and WT-3 can upload the photos as soon as you take it to your computer through Wifi, ethernet by the attached software of ftp protocol which give more flexibility.

Image what you can do using WT-3:

In a wedding, the excited photos you take can be project to the wall almost "real time". Every one can share and cheer for the great moments you take.

In a out door adventure, you set up your d200 pointing to a suspicious cave, and you hide far away staring at your notebook, the photos of the creature is so close and clearly shown in the screen! The other day your photos are shown in National Geography channel...

In a sports event, you place your d200 at a best position where person is not arrow to enter. Just like what you see in football match or 100m rush, some cameras are stationed on the ground behind the goal or beside the end point of the run way. What excited when I was doing so!

Can not work with Fuji S5pro.

Can be use as vertical grip (power grip).

If you like D200, can also sell you as a bundle.

Contact Number: 81574091
Email Address: vantreesea@msn.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: personal one week

Package/Accessories/Extras:
full package with golden box

Additional Comments:
Prefer to view and deal in Woodlands or Admiralty MRT station. Contact me b4 u come. My time flexible.

wt-3 is much more popular then d200...thanks for all the support.

****2395: 270sgd
****3464: 300sgd
****3588: 350sgd

the 3464 gentleman acted so fast... just came to my place and collect it. Enjoy, my friend! My lost is your gain.
Salute!

Status
Not open for further replies.