WTS: Compact - Fuji F11

Status
Not open for further replies.

iszzy

Oct 30, 2006
Bt Panjang
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Compact
Equipment Brand: Fuji
Equipment Model: F11
Price (S$): Bid from $190
Description:
A good reliable compact with useable ISO 800! Do read up on the net.. and you know what this tiny cam is capable of!

BNP: $230
Bid closes on 25th June
I rate a conservative 8 for some light user marks.

Pls sms me your bids. Pls pardon me if i cant reply promptly as i cant have access to my hp during working hours.. :(

Contact Number: 9848 1764

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: Nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Box, charger adapter and 512mb XD card

Additional Comments:
will throw in an extra 3rd party batt if sold at my BNP!

Upz for a fine camera. I have one and it rocks!

i bid $120

i bid $120

What a hypocrite. You talk about low-ballers in other BnS threads, and in this thread, the Start Bid is $190, and you bid $120. So your principles apply to people who bid on YOUR items but not to you when you bid on other people's items? Wow. On top of that, you can't read simple English apparently.

Anyway, up for a good camera, and down with hypocrites.

Thanks guys...
Maybe he need English classes..
Upz for this great compact!

What a hypocrite. You talk about low-ballers in other BnS threads, and in this thread, the Start Bid is $190, and you bid $120. So your principles apply to people who bid on YOUR items but not to you when you bid on other people's items? Wow. On top of that, you can't read simple English apparently.

Anyway, up for a good camera, and down with hypocrites.

Cant agree with you more... down for dude that lack of self reflection and UP UP UP for a reliable camera.... Gd Luck....

I bought one used from a CSer a month back. Best $200 I spent on a Super CCD + Fujinon lens compact!
Upz for a great camera

bid $100

Status
Not open for further replies.