WTF the guy who bought my EF-S 17-85mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unker Choy, what's the nick of your buyer? Can't PM him huh?
ADD at your age huh?

why you all so like that one… tsk tsk tsk
Yellow!%20giggle.gif

hwchoy said:
his nick is d**** lor. I can't remember what the **** are else I would have pm him siaz!
send a PM to all that starts with d? :bsmilie:

drtokina maybe?
or our CS admin Darren? :think: who else start with d...

yanyewkay said:
send a PM to all that starts with d? :bsmilie:

drtokina maybe?
or our CS admin Darren? :think: who else start with d...

PM to all users starting with d that you know are using Canon products. Think you can skip Darren in that case!

Haiz... thought you want to start another scandal...

if its there I would have pm him lahz, aiyo you think I senile siaz. problem is like everyone else I put d**** bidded $xxx haiz :(

The_Cheat said:
PM to all users starting with d that you know are using Canon products. Think you can skip Darren in that case!

can also skip me. :bsmilie:

Hope the buyer contact you soon to end your long search.

hwchoy said:
his nick is d**** lor. I can't remember what the **** are else I would have pm him siaz!

Simple solution to your bad memory. Go to members and sort alphabetically and go thru the list of nick starting with "D". Am sure if u see the nick, it will help tickle your mental faculty. Hope, it helps. :)

hwchoy said:
where to find "members" ?

Oops.... pai seh... :embrass: How come this forum doesn't show the list of members. :mad2: I used to check the member list in other forums whenever I have problem recalling someone's nick.

hwchoy said:
if its there I would have pm him lahz, aiyo you think I senile siaz. problem is like everyone else I put d**** bidded $xxx haiz :(

hee jus wondering mah maybe u forgot he got post in ur BnS thread (not too farfetched since u forgot his nick)

so any luck?
or post a 'fake' wanna buy back my ef-s 17-85? :sweatsm:

haha really cool way of attracing attention using wtf = want to find:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.