WTBuy: Rangefinder - Leica M3 / Leica M4 Body Only

indiain35mm

Nov 4, 2018
Classifieds Type: WTBuy

Equipment Type: Rangefinder

Brand: Leica

Short Description: WTB - Leica M3 / Leica M4 Body Only

Price (S$): Kindly offer, price will be determined by condition of the camera.

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
I'm looking for a Leica M3/M4 rangefinder body in overall good condition and functions without any issues. I am okay with small amounts of scratches, paint loss, etc. I expect the body to have a clear and bright viewfinder free from dust and fungus.

Condition 8 and above.

I am travelling to Singapore from 22nd December to 27th December, and will be able to make the purchase only on these days.

I would prefer to meet in a public place such as a coffee shop. The coffee and snacks will be on me :)

Kindly reach out to me by pm on the forum or whatsapp to number below.

Name: Aditya

Phone Number:
+91 99 one 611 nine 111 (this is an Indian whatsapp number, +91 is the country extension code.

Email:
Indiain35mm@gmail.com

You can check out on Carousell. There are a couple selling there now.

You can check out on Carousell. There are a couple selling there now.
Thanks buddy, I wasn't aware of the website. Just had a look, I see most of them are being listed by major camera stores in Singapore.

Do you think I could work out a cheaper deal if I visit them in person and make the purchase? Any advise would be great, thank you.

Thanks buddy, I wasn't aware of the website. Just had a look, I see most of them are being listed by major camera stores in Singapore.

Do you think I could work out a cheaper deal if I visit them in person and make the purchase? Any advise would be great, thank you.
Just offer them a price you feel right or talk to them to strike a deal in between. Not all of them are from major camera stores.

Just picked up an M4 today from a gentleman on this forum. He was kind enough to spend a hour with me to talk about analog photography in general and inspect the camera.

Thanks Clubsnap!

Just picked up an M4 today from a gentleman on this forum. He was kind enough to spend a hour with me to talk about analog photography in general and inspect the camera.

Thanks Clubsnap!

Glad you found one!