Would a normal 26 yrs old guy sian a 13 yrs old gal???

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, what is your manager doing if he doesn't know what is happening to his subordinates?? Isn't it his job to make sure everyone is working and not falling asleep so often in their job. He should be able to realise that there is something wrong with your colleague.

Expiredyoghurt said:
agreed ... but bit hard to think of a 13 year old (sec 1 or 2?) going out with a 26 year old ...

people have asked me ... so where are u working? or so... what degree did u study? ... and that was 2 years ago .. :S when i was 16!!! :cry: :cry:

but then again ... i know a girl who's 16 but looks like a uni student :confused: ...

I'm third year uni, some people think I'm in highschool :D

Maybe it's the way I act :bsmilie:

Sion said:
Heheh......maybe CSers have understanding ears?

CS should have a section where people can post thier personal problems and seek advices?
Ya Boy, should start a sub-forum call something like Auntie Agony.

Sion said:
Heheh......maybe CSers have understanding ears?

CS should have a section where people can post thier personal problems and seek advices?

I post my problems here becoz I know CS ppl like you guys can give me really good and professional advice! :thumbsup:

kelccm said:
BTW, what is your manager doing if he doesn't know what is happening to his subordinates?? Isn't it his job to make sure everyone is working and not falling asleep so often in their job. He should be able to realise that there is something wrong with your colleague.

My manager is a really nice and understanding man.
For example, on Friday, our office room's air-con is not working and he saw us all sweating, he came in and ask us to pack up and go home (the time is 2pm)!
I think my collegue is taking advantage of my manager becoz he knows that my manager is a nice man.
My manager had also notice that my collegue had been very slow and unattentive at work and spoken nicely to him b4.

Be careful...
May just backfire on u.
1 thing to remember, dun be a busybody. The next target may just be u...

Your colleague shouldnt be chasing after a girl which is 13....can't he like choose someone older? it's not bout the age gap...13 year gap is ok...or even more...IF the gal was older....if the gal is 21 and he's 34...nobody would say anything...13 is juz too gullible and naive. Easily misled. (maybe that's his intention...tats so wrong. lol)

:sweat:

Secondly...he's juz being unresponsible at work...judging by such personal matters he shares with you...im sure u are close to him and be able to talk some sense into him, rather then rat on him and report bout his slackness to the boss. Unethical (but it happens in real life...try being the victim...u probably won't forgive the guy who ratted on u when u trust him so much...think in other's shoes)

:nono:

Best is just persuade him, or mention 'boss is watching u liao' in a friendly manner and hope he gets the message...otherwise it's his own life...let him deal with it....if he gets sacked...you won't feel bad ( if u havent rat on him in the first place.)

sbs99 said:
.....Your colleague shouldnt be chasing after a girl which is 13....can't he like choose someone older?

Yes lah. Like sbs99 said. He should be chasing after women 13 years older than him like 26+13=39 right?

I'm sure this mature woman will put him in the right track?

XXX Boy said:
I post my problems here becoz I know CS ppl like you guys can give me really good and professional advice! :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :bsmilie:

;p actually, besides advice, i also find that Clubsnap is faster than our local news on what's happening around in Singapore. e.g. during the large black out last year, the news appeared faster here (with live commentary and pics some more) than Channelnews Asia or the TV Channels ;p

mpenza said:
;p actually, besides advice, i also find that Clubsnap is faster than our local news on what's happening around in Singapore. e.g. during the large black out last year, the news appeared faster here (with live commentary and pics some more) than Channelnews Asia or the TV Channels ;p

know why? ... cos we got photographers who double up as reporters scattered all over Singapore :bsmilie: got pretty good cameras + ps skills ... so can snap sanp and upload ... and give live updates =P local news still gotta go to HQ, get camera and TV can .. .go down ... set up lights etc then start filming mah =P

Expiredyoghurt said:
know why? ... cos we got photographers who double up as reporters scattered all over Singapore :bsmilie: got pretty good cameras + ps skills ... so can snap sanp and upload ... and give live updates =P local news still gotta go to HQ, get camera and TV can .. .go down ... set up lights etc then start filming mah =P

So this is what we call The Clubsnap News Flash?

And next thing we'll see a short video clip of Expiredyoghurt holding a microphone reporting in front of a lalang fire? :sweatsm:

i think ur friend problem right, we should let your friend settle.

why u bring his life into our life and ask us for advice leh?

haha. if u know ur friend's problem thn be a friend and help him.

if not, u could just go str8 or leave an annoymous note to the girl's parent.

if not, u could just pray for him to wake up from his "dream".

if not, u could just mind ur own business.

if not, u could just complain to ur manager about ur friend's lousy work attitude.

if not, u could try to knock some sense into ur friend?

if ur friend's problem has become ur problem, thn u can try posting at hardwarezone's forum for more advice.

if you have tried the above steps, thn just PRAY that either ur friend wakes up, ur management takes action or the girl has found a new bf. :)

-roger out-

First of all this is the internet. Is she really 13 years old? If yes then be very careful.......rotan(underage). Don't play play man. This is serious sh** we are talking about.

Sion said:
So this is what we call The Clubsnap News Flash?

And next thing we'll see a short video clip of Expiredyoghurt holding a microphone reporting in front of a lalang fire? :sweatsm:

diaoz ... :sweat: doubt i'll ever become a news reporter ... not that i wanna be one :sweatsm: lolz ...

cs no news reporter lah ... only live commentary and photos ...maybe some video too? ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

XXX Boy said:

Thanks for your confidence.

But our "professional advice" is only limited to girls over 18 to women under 80.

I'm afraid you have to go somewhere else for advice if the age group falls out of this range.

XXX Boy, your friend's description sounds familiar to me... tell me, is he a senior scout?

Status
Not open for further replies.