World Pentax Day: July 11-13, 2014

Seem like 13 July will be a better date since most prefer that day..
Street Shooting at Geylang Serai Bazaar will be our outing place..

What time will be better 1230pm onwards? Yamakasi, any comments? would all those stores be opened?

i think all not the shops will be opened at 1230pm..best will be about 3pm where there will be more people and more photo opportunities..also..later is preferable since we can take pics of the lights as well

Was just there on Sat with the family at around 2pm. Some of the shops were just starting to set up. So it should be fully up by 13th Jul. But the weather and heat was very draining. Doyle will enjoy as there is lots of food for purchase.

i think all not the shops will be opened at 1230pm..best will be about 3pm where there will be more people and more photo opportunities..also..later is preferable since we can take pics of the lights as well

Hmm seem like it will be better to start at a later time. Ok i will start a new thread. Now I must think of a good meeting point.

Hmm seem like it will be better to start at a later time. Ok i will start a new thread. Now I must think of a good meeting point.

there is a Mac, KFC and foodcourt at the Post Center beside Paya Lebar MRT station...think can choose either one :)

there is a Mac, KFC and foodcourt at the Post Center beside Paya Lebar MRT station...think can choose either one :)

Hmm that one sounds good! I was thinking of Haig Road Food Centre.. lolx.