World Cup start liao on Starhub channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
they're losing concentration and getting foul in the mood liao :bsmilie:

Concentration is the devil of all teams. :devil: Lose it, bye bye liao.

HT: Germany 2-1 Costa Rica. Wanchope still looks dangerous. Haven lose his pace.

Milos said:
i don't think so... this German team is different from the prior German teams. Previously if they managed to score one goal, the whole team will camp behind in their own half!!! Interesting game!!

Lai lai.. another 2 please!!!

Why? You bet 5 goals?

afbug said:
Concentration is the devil of all teams. :devil: Lose it, bye bye liao.

HT: Germany 2-1 Costa Rica. Wanchope still looks dangerous. Haven lose his pace.

Wanchope? he looks like he's only just getting high ;p ... maybe some coke will do the trick :bsmilie: paiseh, Japan's breaktime advert has this super erm ... funny coke ad :bsmilie:

eikin said:
Wanchope? he looks like he's only just getting high ;p ... maybe some coke will do the trick :bsmilie: paiseh, Japan's breaktime advert has this super erm ... funny coke ad :bsmilie:

In SG, its the usual cheesy Tiger beer ads.:bsmilie: Going to restart liao.

they're losing the magic liao ... 2nd half getting abit not here not there

Klose scores again!!! On his way to hat trick. :bsmilie:

Now GER 3 Costa Rica 1. am I correct?

I loss on 1/2 goal but win on 1X2 at this moment.

Regards
Yeo Hwai Teck, Peter

Wanchope score again!! Or OG? :think: Germany 3-2 Costa Rica.

afbug said:
In SG, its the usual cheesy Tiger beer ads.:bsmilie: Going to restart liao.

My good friend plays the referee in the new Tiger ads so be nice about them. I have the voodoo doll you know! I can tell you that he didn't get paid as much as Jessica Alba.

Come on Costa Rica - get one more!

Thorsten Fings smack one in! :eek: Germany 4-2 Costa Rica.

Phildate said:
My good friend plays the referee in the new Tiger ads so be nice about them. I have the voodoo doll you know! I can tell you that he didn't get paid as much as Jessica Alba.

Come on Costa Rica - get one more!

Heh its not the actors, its the ad that is ...:think:

Final Score: Germany 4-2 Costa Rica. Entertaining opening game. 6 goals total. :thumbsup:

Germans won already 4-2, great last goal.

Bet on draw which lost that but thank god for the 5 and 6 goals bet at the final hour..... which manage to win overall stake. Whew.....close one! Ok now got plenty of spare money to play more games........:bsmilie:

k3nn3th03 said:
is that y u chose this nick ???

no la my nick has some other random meaning too :bsmilie:

You guys dun think the match was a bit scrappy? German defense is so porous. Of coz Costa Rica is a nobody, so wont say too much abt their defense.

But!!!!

The real teams are on tonight!!! England & Argentina

afbug said:
Confirm Starhub's feed is a few mins slower. :( Sometimes its like that. Other countries' really live. Paid $10.50 for fake live. :(

Satellite not fast enough to transfer few thousand miles away :bsmilie:

Poland 0-2 Ecuador

Poles flop again. :sweat: Their next match; Vs Germany.

I think Germany and Ecuador will make it thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.