Woodneuk

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co

Istana Woodneuk (Also known as "Tyersall House")

Read here for a brief history of this place

5719087845_80d60268ae.jpg

Last edited:
Directions to this place (Please note that this is not a public place, so you may be prosecuted for trespassing, so if you are going, at your own risk!)

Along Holland Road, near a road called Taman Nakhoda. Further down there is a bus stop near the overhead bridge (just opposite Dempsy Road). Alight at this bus stop then count to number 7th of the pole, you will see this opening on the left. Go into this path and follow the tracks, you will need to climb up a muddy slope somewhere along the path then just follow the tracks again... then u will see a big patch of tall grass. Walk through this tall grass then u will see a road track that will leads you to the place. If you are lost inside the path, turn on google map on your iphone and look for directions to this empty plot of land using satellite view.

Supernatural wise, I don't find this place eerie (perhaps I went in the day), but customs is best to follow then ignored. For ladies, if you are having your period, please don't go as you may attract those things. For people who is recently down in luck, you also better don't go. If you need to do natural call, please excuse yourself before you do it. Take no things from this place that doesn't belongs to you unless you want to bring home some thing back to your place.

Just to share my experience, I did witness something zipping in and out at the corner of the house quite fast but my eyes is able to catch it's movement... my friends who went with me did not saw it though.

Last edited:
Directions to this place (Please note that this is not a public place, so you may be prosecuted for trespassing, so if you are going, at your own risk!)

Along Holland Road, near a road called Taman Nakhoda. Further down there is a bus stop near the overhead bridge (just opposite Dempsy Road). Alight at this bus stop then count to number 7th of the pole, you will see this opening on the left. Go into this path and follow the tracks, you will need to climb up a muddy slope somewhere along the path then just follow the tracks again... then u will see a big patch of tall grass. Walk through this tall grass then u will see a road track that will leads you to the place. If you are lost inside the path, turn on google map on your iphone and look for directions to this empty plot of land using satellite view.

Supernatural wise, I don't find this place eerie (perhaps I went in the day), but customs is best to follow then ignored. For ladies, if you are having your period, please don't go as you may attract those things. For people who is recently down in luck, you also better don't go. If you need to do natural call, please excuse yourself before you do it. Take no things from this place that doesn't belongs to you unless you want to bring home some thing back to your place.

Just to share my experience, I did witness something zipping in and out at the corner of the house quite fast but my eyes is able to catch it's movement... my friends who went with me did not saw it though.

thanks for the walkthrough guide! might be planning on doing a model shoot in here but im not sure if its troubling for the model to climb there :S
perhaps i should recce the place first. thanks again! ;)

Secret revealed!