<wonglp> APWP 2015

wonglp

Staff member
Jul 20, 2007
Bukit Batok
Time flies, and with every ending of previous APWP 2012, & APWP 2013, and APWP 2014 , there's a new beginning one on this thread.

Thank you all those who had visited my threads to keep motivated to have this APWP, I do hope 2015 will open more opportunity to different genres of photography, apart from landscape photography. Street & portraiture is something that I hope to be able to explore further this year and perhaps meet more friend along the way. And hopefully I can continue my "Traveling with mirrorless Pen" thread whenever extra time may permit. Cheers, LP

4th Jan

This morning's brilliant sunrise, saw an opportunity of no one at the location, so did a quick haste shoot, didn't even had time to think of composition as I saw some photographers' heading to this area :)

Serenity Ablaze, Olympus EM10+Panasonic 7-14mm with Haida ND 6 stops + soft edge GND

5th Jan

Our Lion City

Olympus EM10+Panasonic 7-14, Haida ND 10 stops+CPL

4th Jan

This morning's brilliant sunrise, saw an opportunity of no one at the location, so did a quick haste shoot, didn't even had time to think of composition as I saw some photographers' heading to this area :)

Serenity Ablaze, Olympus EM10+Panasonic 7-14mm with Haida ND 6 stops + soft edge GND

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Great start!

Great start bro!

5th Jan

While waiting for wife today to knock off, miss the sunset, managed to grab a couple of blue hour shots

Fuji XE1+voigtlander 12mm, Haida 3 stops ND filter.

You need more buses!

7th Jan

While waiting for wife to knock off, brought the Fuji XE1 + voigtlander 12mm for a spin, stacked 13 stops ND filter clamp on the railing at HDB near buddha tooth and shot this. This little camera handles hot pixels really well compared to m43 cameras.

8th Jan

Taken last week in Ho Chi Minh Notre Dame cathedral, LX100.

4th Jan

Really like the first photo! Good start, wonglp! :)

11 Jan

Attended a friend's wedding, a joyous day!

7 Jan - Must take lots of pics before all the clouds stop moving ... This time of the year, got loads of clouds moving at "warp" speed ah!!

7 Jan - Must take lots of pics before all the clouds stop moving ... This time of the year, got loads of clouds moving at "warp" speed ah!!

ya, so windy these days, I need to watch out for tripod stability

14th Jan

Chimney

EM10+Panasonic 7-14, CPL+ND3.0+ND0.9

Remember the post in FB about someone who's screen went kaput when the tripod fell? Be careful ;)

got hook on tripod to my bag ;)

14th Jan

Was a brilliant sunset these 2 days, was lucky I had visa to shoot as supplier was in town, jio'ed him for a shoot too:) Shot was done yesterday. EM10+Panasonic 7-14 with GND

One word bro... Jin Swee! :)