[wonglp] APWP 2013

wonglp

Staff member
Jul 20, 2007
Bukit Batok
..Continuing from previous APWP 2012, thanks for those who viewed, liked and commented. Sharing a twilight shot (3 shots vertical pano stitched) taken this morning at Gardens by the bay. For those who are thinking whether to start APAD/APWP etc, don't procrastinate, just do it ;) get to make friends here too:)

1st January 2013
Happy New Year and have a great year ahead!

Last edited:
Happy New Year !!!

Looking forward to some nice photos in this thread ! :)

..Continuing from previous APWP 2012, thanks for those who viewed, liked and commented. Sharing a twilight shot (3 shots vertical pano stitched) taken this morning at Gardens by the bay. For those who are thinking whether to start APAD/APWP etc, don't procrastinate, just do it ;) get to make friends here too:)

1st January 2013
Happy New Year and have a great year ahead!

Happy New Year !!!

Looking forward to some nice photos in this thread ! :)

Thank you, happy new year Sir Justin! Look forward to your apad too! ;-)

1st day of school smiling:)
2nd Jan

Last edited:
camping here! someone bring the firewood and marshmallows please! :bsmilie:

camping here! someone bring the firewood and marshmallows please! :bsmilie:

I'm actually learning from your thread, thank you for support!! :) :vhappy::cheers:

Interesting framing! Like this!

Thank you glad you like this. Good thread you started too, happy new year! :)

Today's sunset, quite brilliant, didn't bring my usual gear, just Panasonic LX7 which is great little companion. Had to stop somewhere to shoot before I miss the colors. That's part of my daily life, sunset is a luxury to shoot:)