Wired remote for D70

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than 20 bucks. But if and when you really want it and elsewhere is out of stock, what's a few bucks? Just get it and suak.

TK selling at 16 bucks.

I just got the remote, but is there some kind of procedure i have to go through to get it workin? All i did was on my cam, pull out the plastic seal on the remote, but the cam dont seem to shoot....

ajR said:
I just got the remote, but is there some kind of procedure i have to go through to get it workin? All i did was on my cam, pull out the plastic seal on the remote, but the cam dont seem to shoot....
you have to set your D70 to remote. the same set of buttons when you set the cam to shoot on self timer.

where is TK?

obviousdude said:
you have to set your D70 to remote. the same set of buttons when you set the cam to shoot on self timer.
okok thanks alot.

rafiano said:
where is TK?
Shaw Towers, 2nd level, you can't miss the BIG Nikon logo signboard there. Heehee.

i'm quite confused by the discussion so far. so the ML-L1 and ML-L3 are wireless cable release for the D70? So the price range for them is from $20 onwards? Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Some Input, Just brought the ML-L3 for $16 at harvey norman Jurong point.

Apprarently the are giving it away for D70 buyers.

Cheers for those who buy now, :( for those who brought at other HN.

Call them first. I got it from peter from the camera department.

vinvin said:
i'm quite confused by the discussion so far. so the ML-L1 and ML-L3 are wireless cable release for the D70? So the price range for them is from $20 onwards? Thanks.
hi,
they are actually wireless, operated by infra-red. they are not the cable release you're familiar with when u use the old film cameras for example. (or most other DSLRs even)

Status
Not open for further replies.