"Winning" Table Tennis Team Manager to be sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
一朝皇帝 一朝臣

Ms Lee BW is out to "revamp" ... for better or worse....
and started out on the wrong foot... :sweat:

At her level..."wrong foot" is unacceptable. She has a team to work with and collaborate her decision or their decision. For something like this to come out.. there is a leak of some sort. If you can't contain super high level secrets like this..what secret can you keep? At the highest management level...this is unacceptable.

with the boatload of credentials most would expect a higher level of professionalism. not 1 who mouth off oni to retract statements in such a short span of time....
It is not a retraction.......media probably had quoted her wrongly, anyway, I think this whole discussion here is getting unhealthy: too much specualtion and assumptions

HS

It is not a retraction.......media probably had quoted her wrongly, anyway, I think this whole discussion here is getting unhealthy: too much specualtion and assumptions

HS

oops, my bad! :sweat:

err, den again... e media probably had quoted her wrongly? :dunno:

oops, my bad! :sweat:

err, den again... e media probably had quoted her wrongly? :dunno:
Because she was mentioning that she didn't 'sack' him.........the first news I heard was that his contract was not renewed (which was expring this Aug). And now I see many here too writing that she 'sacked' the guy.........there is a difference between sacking and not renewing contract

HS

Because she was mentioning that she didn't 'sack' him.........the first news I heard was that his contract was not renewed (which was expring this Aug). And now I see many here too writing that she 'sacked' the guy.........there is a difference between sacking and not renewing contract

HS

ok, got it! :cool:

yes the difference is huge.

wonder if TS can edit title to reflect the nature of the saga accurately or lockthis1 up & restart another under more appropreiate wording.

contract not renewed

i need to remind myself... :sweat:

ok, got it! :cool:

yes the difference is huge.

wonder if TS can edit title to reflect the nature of the saga accurately or lockthis1 up & restart another under more appropreiate wording.

contract not renewed

i need to remind myself... :sweat:

Well we could cool it here for now but I would like to see if there will be a retraction printed if there be a misunderstanding of what was quoted. But you still have to have pretty good reason for not renewing the contract.....whethere they have won or not won the medal.

Even if the difference in what's considered a sacking and a contract not renewing.. the sentiments behind it does not always mean a manual acceptance by both parties. And if the entire thing hang on the premise of whether they walk away with a medal from China or not...well whoes to really say. But given that the medal was won... if there were re-evaluation now due to winning the medal then how in the world did she get misquoted? Why was she talking about it to the press even? Why did she not wait. Does anyone know yet if she told the two guys first or told the press first? The two claim they did not hear it from her but from other sources. I mean if you were them...to hear it from others and not the horses mouth..how would that make you feel? The sentiment you get is as bad as being "sacked" don't you think?

I am willing to hold myself and well...let's see what happens. Call it what you like but..I still thing this whole affair is badly handled and I expect more from professionals politicians who are suppose to be media savvy or trained to be one.

Last edited:
maybe the issue is "anger management"? :sweat:

yes

maybe close the thread now is good

thank you to all for telling me

Status
Not open for further replies.