will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't eat cheese cakes you can buy Hasselblad H3D long long ago liao:

prodimg_left_h3d.jpg

tas a very good camera. way beta than the mamiya AFDII. :cool:

i'm on a strict diet of of makaning only bread crumbs left behind by the bakeries which are meant for pigeons and fishes. hahahahahahaaha

starving myself silly to get that dream H3D. :bsmilie:

will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

Who tells you eating Maggie Mee can buy dream lens one?

Lim Peh eat Maggie Mee chicken flavour for breakfast, Maggie Mee beef flavour for lunch and Maggie Mee curry flavour for dinner for 5 years, still shoot with kit lens. :sweat:

Who tells you eating Maggie Mee can buy dream lens one?

Lim Peh eat Maggie Mee chicken flavour for breakfast, Maggie Mee beef flavour for lunch and Maggie Mee curry flavour for dinner for 5 years, still shoot with kit lens. :sweat:

u the one who did the wedding shoot one right???

the one who shoot oni with kitlens and do not know simi si RAW. :bsmilie:

If you don't eat cheese cakes you can buy Hasselblad H3D long long ago liao:

prodimg_left_h3d.jpg

TS said "will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?" refer to 1 month pay save up to buy his fav lens ... your 1 month so much to buy Hasselblad H3D ah ?

I wouldn't.... my dream lens need me to eat maggie mee for months, think by that, i need that money to see doctor instead.

actually.. it may cost more to eat maggie mee as u need to cook it using gas & water at home.

so.. i guess either cook at office pantry... :sweat:

hmm.. are you sure by eating maggie mee for one month, you can bring you dream lens?:think:
Let say on average you spend a total of $15 each day for 3 meals, even you don't eat at all, you can only save $450...
So its either your dream lens is very cheap, or you must be eating in restaurant everyday now :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hmm.. are you sure by eating maggie mee for one month, you can bring you dream lens?:think:
Let say on average you spend a total of $15 each day for 3 meals, even you don't eat at all, you can only save $450...
So its either your dream lens is very cheap, or you must be eating in restaurant everyday now :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Wahahaha... very true.

Haiz, wonder how long more I need to save? :sweat:

Many years back in Sabah, Malaysia there was one family (mother with 2 kids) who had not much money, ate instant noodle everyday for 6 weeks only. The mother and 2 kids passed away as they were under nourishment.

Well, there is those economy rice stall.

I am staying at Kim Keat Ave, Toa Payoh. There is a mixed rice stall that sells 2 Vege and 2 Meat with rice for only $2.20

i will eat maggie mee once a week so as to have different type of food throughout the week but not to save money to buy my dream lens.

Many years back in Sabah, Malaysia there was one family (mother with 2 kids) who had not much money, ate instant noodle everyday for 6 weeks only. The mother and 2 kids passed away as they were under nourishment.

wah... so sad for them :cry:

Eat Maggie mee for a month can have dream lens?? Who is giving me that 600mm I'm dreaming of. I can even offer to eat maggie mee only for 2 months. (Can add 1 egg or not?). My pay not enough to buy the lens.

Eat Maggie mee for a month can have dream lens?? Who is giving me that 600mm I'm dreaming of. I can even offer to eat maggie mee only for 2 months. (Can add 1 egg or not?). My pay not enough to buy the lens.

cannot add egg lah. egg is like 10cent leh.:bsmilie:

actually can save a lot. a pack of 6 is like $1.80. each day you only need to eat 3 meals. so basically you only spend $0.90 on food per day. per month only $27:bigeyes:. but yucks...maggie mee only taste nice during the army days(outfield).

There is only so much maggie mee you can eat in one lifetime..... ;)

I ate way too much during my student days. Now buay tahan liao.. serious.. cannot eat it already, I don't feel good after eating instant noodles nowadays!!

Guess that 200 f/2.0 IS USM will have to wait...

The veg and steamed rice option sounds much better, at least that one won't kill you so fast. And hopefully can add soya sauce :p

I think you need to eat at least 3 years of Maggie Mee before you can think of buying 600mm.. By then, i doubt you still have the strength to carry the lens anymore :sticktong:bsmilie:

actually.. it may cost more to eat maggie mee as u need to cook it using gas & water at home.

so.. i guess either cook at office pantry... :sweat:

I normally collect woods from the forest, water from the river to cook maggie noodle and a coconut half-shell for the bowl and two branches for chopsticks.

Everything you need is free and around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.